Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

look how dumb and gay you are

hows that strawberry marg treatin' ya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you cant insult someone when holding a margarita no one will take u seriously

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

hows that strawberry marg treatin' ya?

oh i didnt see where you said strawberry margs are for girls. i must have missed it OR MAYBE YOU NEVER TYPED THAT IM JUST BEING SARCASTIC. but what would you expect from someone who doesnt even know what kind of brgers are good wand what kind are poo poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

oh i didnt see where you said strawberry margs are for girls. i must have missed it OR MAYBE YOU NEVER TYPED THAT IM JUST BEING SARCASTIC. but what would you expect from someone who doesnt even know what kind of brgers are good wand what kind are poo poo.

all burgers are good idiot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

look how dumb and gay you are

For once I agree with this stupid piece of poo poo

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
millenials may know how to work google phones and hack the mainframe but they don't know anything about life and the world

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im going to go get my marg and fajitas now, they have a limit of 3 but im going to have 4 cause im a rebel. seee you later chinatown you sack of poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

im going to go get my marg and fajitas now, they have a limit of 3 but im going to have 4 cause im a rebel. seee you later chinatown you sack of poo poo

drink a burbon and suck a dick, in whatever order you so choose

bon voyage

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Ramsus posted:

millenials may know how to work google phones and hack the mainframe but they don't know anything about life and the world:smug::freep:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
People never changed. 3rd century old men (ie 30 year olds) were complaining about their kids.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Dead from massive tumors or suicide.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I honestly believe a lot will be dead due to obesity and yeah suicide.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Mostly dead haha, or insane. Staring at a computer all day? no bueno, you're going to be obese and schizophrenic after doing that for 30+ years

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

You're all going to look like you're covered in Kaposis Sarcomas once that ink smears and blurs and wrinkles.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bomfunk MCs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011
Working for me.

• Locked thread