Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Furthermore, does it really matter what kind of alcohol it is? U all drink in order to get drunk right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Perhaps you should ask youf eel yourself.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
eels up insida ya, findin an entrance where they can

eels up inside ya, findin an entrance where they can

boring through your mind through your tummy through your anus EELS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Mad Monk posted:

Perhaps you should ask youf eel yourself.

typo ... its supposed to read "you feel", making the sentence, "Does drinking lots of alcohol make you feel better?"

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Some asshole told me to get fucked and eat shit so I got fucked and ate shit

I.N.R.I posted:

typo ... its supposed to read "you feel", making the sentence, "Does drinking lots of alcohol make you feel better?"

OOOOO now i understand

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Shirley Crabtree posted:

eels up insida ya, findin an entrance where they can

eels up inside ya, findin an entrance where they can

boring through your mind through your tummy through your anus EELS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

England is a very weird country and this song is not good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No I have avoided the trap of bipolar by drinking seldom but I also wanna gently caress ya cute lil tooshie

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

a slong as it up my butt I like it

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

That eel

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Yes.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

im pooping! posted:

a slong as it up my butt I like it

Does it work if u do that ?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
eat bite gently caress suck gobble nibble chew
nipple pussy hairpie fingerfuck screw
moose piss cat oval office orangutan tit
sheep pussy camel crack big lion poo poo

- j. valby

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Yea it feels awesome when I'm drunk. Coming back to sobriety does not feel awesome.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

gottabefrank posted:

Yea it feels awesome when I'm drunk. Coming back to sobriety does not feel awesome.

What about if u just keep drinking until u go to sleep? then you could wake up sober

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
it makes me feel like a big boy thats cool

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It is friday night and im probably going to go hang out in a bar and drink and alcohol with my friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

It is friday night and im probably going to go hang out in a bar and drink and alcohol with my friends!

I hope u have a good time friend

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It eases the burden of this life OP

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

It is friday night and im probably going to go stay inside and drink and alcohol alone!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
you should sip wine and post about atheism

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Libelous Slander posted:

you should sip wine and post about atheism

Don't forget to eat a block of cheese while doing this.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

Does it work if u do that ?

it don't get me drunk btu i like things in mybutt

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Don't forget to eat a block of cheese while doing this.

cheese + wine go great together. i n fact i often ask people, Do you want some cheese with that wine?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope Nooner has a good time with his friends quote this post if u hope Nooner has a good time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Drinking makes everyone else seem cooler so you will feel better and have a better time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

JebanyPedal posted:

I hope Nooner has a good time with his friends quote this post if u hope Nooner has a good time.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011
Drinking alcohol makes me go on adventures where I wake up with strange wimminfolk or in jail or passed out in my building's lobby wearing a football helmet and a leather loving miniskirt with the hair burned off of one of my blistered forearms. I had to quit because my body doesn't physically reject alcohol. I just keep drinking and drinking and getting weirder and weirder. Now I have no stories to tell.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

i think weed is better at outright making you feel better but alcohol is cool for making you enthusiastic for doing dumb/fun stuff

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Phoon posted:

i think weed is better at outright making you feel better but alcohol is cool for making you enthusiastic for doing dumb/fun stuff

You're a genius. This!

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Phoon posted:

Alcohol makes you both fearless and dumb, a potent combination. Marijuana makes you reticent and retiring. Think about it - if you had to go on a banzai charge, would you rather be drunk or stoned? Assume cocaine is not exist.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TheImmigrant posted:

Alcohol makes you both fearless and dumb, a potent combination. Marijuana makes you reticent and retiring. Think about it - if you had to go on a banzai charge, would you rather be drunk or stoned? Assume cocaine is not exist.

The entirety of the confederate army was based on this doctrine.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Drinking just enough makes me feel good, drinking too much doesn't; it's a very fine line and as I drink more I have difficulty gauging the correct amount

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

TheImmigrant posted:

i would want to be both

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Drinking is cool and good. The trick is to never get to the world is spinning stage and maintain a healthy belligerent state.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

Furthermore, does it really matter what kind of alcohol it is? U all drink in order to get drunk right?

just fyi i don't agree with your new red text and im sorry you have to deal with cyberbullying

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Drinking is awesome as gently caress and makes me feel great, unless I overdo it in which case it makes me feel very bad thereafter, and occasionally leads to minutes or hours I have only the fuzziest recollection of, but I still feel great at the time.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

vyst posted:

just fyi i don't agree with your new red text and im sorry you have to deal with cyberbullying

dont worry about it.. my usual avatar has its own fanclub :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Kuato posted:

Drinking just enough makes me feel good, drinking too much doesn't; it's a very fine line and as I drink more I have difficulty gauging the correct amount

Have u tried keeping a alcohol diary where u write down the amount of drinks it takes for u to get to the good drunk feeling each night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like to get black out drunk and piss in my pants

• Locked thread