Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I would fulfill my goon fantasy of having a fully fortified house capable of sustaining me for several years in the case of invasion or apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
easy: build my own synthetic biology lab and just gently caress off and do cool poo poo all day

oh a snail that shoots poison yeah I got that

a beetle with nick cage's face no problemo

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I would like to think I would have some common sense, but I would probably get a kilo of coke and be dead within a month.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

naem posted:

I'd make the kids just to create this over the top persona for myself as GREAT GRANDPA NAEM and I'd have oil paintings of myself on horses and tanks and stuff like, sword fighting, saving the whales etc, and hire professionals to fake this glorious family history all in leather bound books and have a NAEM museum like I'm a king, and poo poo, requiring me to be worshiped as an ancestor demigod figure

Don't just get that stuff written down in books, bribe local reporters so they put fake information into the public record.

naem
May 29, 2011

This certainly was a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
110ft yatch and then id sail to angels city phillipines and gather a harem of nubile young women to sail around with me while I violate their orafaces

• Locked thread