Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Kill yourself. Today Jastiger is declaring Fatwa's on those that don't have debit cards or only use cash.

Its 2015, and these things are literally FREE. You don't need a bank account, you don't need a credit card, you don't even need to leave the freakin' house. Its like the height of laziness and irresponsibility to refuse to participate in our economy and expect the red carpet from folk.

Aaaaaaand another thing. What the hell is it with people with absolutely no credit history, no insurance history, and tons of stuff in collections or whatever and then believing Obama or the NSA or whoever is coming for their info.

Yeah, Obama and Eric Holder wants to come and take over your trailer in Bumfuck, Kentucky, better not let anyone get your birthday EVER. But yeah, you just posted your entire work life on facebook and continuously google how to file registration numbers off of guns. But no, you've got one over on the government hiding our poo poo.

I grow weary of dealing with people that are just ridiculously obtuse, paranoid, and all around huge pain in my rear end. If you don't have a debit card and you're posting on the forums, you need to have an unplanned rapid dis-assembly right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You're hating on cash. :rolleyes:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my tractor

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Kill yourself. Today Jastiger is declaring Fatwa's on those that don't have debit cards or only use cash.

Its 2015, and these things are literally FREE. You don't need a bank account, you don't need a credit card, you don't even need to leave the freakin' house. Its like the height of laziness and irresponsibility to refuse to participate in our economy and expect the red carpet from folk.

Aaaaaaand another thing. What the hell is it with people with absolutely no credit history, no insurance history, and tons of stuff in collections or whatever and then believing Obama or the NSA or whoever is coming for their info.

Yeah, Obama and Eric Holder wants to come and take over your trailer in Bumfuck, Kentucky, better not let anyone get your birthday EVER. But yeah, you just posted your entire work life on facebook and continuously google how to file registration numbers off of guns. But no, you've got one over on the government hiding our poo poo.

I grow weary of dealing with people that are just ridiculously obtuse, paranoid, and all around huge pain in my rear end. If you don't have a debit card and you're posting on the forums, you need to have an unplanned rapid dis-assembly right now.

your angry a lot a minute ago you wanted to literally kill anyone that had a sloppy bum and did their poos incorrectly and now youve got a problem with the poors also your not very bright are you how did anyone register on the forums without a card did they send an envelope of cash to mr lowtax? take a chill pill belinda.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Suck my cash, OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

suck my tractor

Genuinely curious what the meaning of this is. I have a guess, but I would like conformation.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

You're hating on cash. :rolleyes:

Its not cash in and of itself. Its people that make major purchases ONLY with cash.

Like, how do you function. You literally can't use Amazon or most major retailers if you ONLY use cash. It means you're likely either unable or unwilling to balance a fuckin' checkbook, and are one lost wallet away from being on the street. Its just bad.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I almost never have cash. It makes it way easier to not feel bad about not giving homeless people money because most of them don't can't process debit or credit transactions.

I mean it is kind of their fault for not accepting cards really.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Jastiger posted:

If you don't have a debit card and you're posting on the forums, you need to have an unplanned rapid dis-assembly right now.

Shirley Crabtree posted:

your angry a lot a minute ago you wanted to literally kill anyone that had a sloppy bum and did their poos incorrectly and now youve got a problem with the poors also your not very bright are you how did anyone register on the forums without a card did they send an envelope of cash to mr lowtax? take a chill pill belinda.

/thread

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
my uncle is in his 50s and has no credit history and no bank account because he is afraid the IRS will find him or something. He is a really lovely dude who is addicted to pain meds so i think he might just be stupid

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009

Jastiger posted:

theyre free when you take them from big fat losers like you too

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HELLO jastiger

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
is Jastiger like Jas. Tiger? Like James Tiger?

I don't get it.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
OP, you are literally retarded.

You are supposed to use revolving credit, not your own personal cash to interact with people. If poo poo gets compromised and it's your debit card, it could cause more complications. If a credit card gets compromised, you are in a much better position.

gently caress you.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jastiger posted:

Its not cash in and of itself. Its people that make major purchases ONLY with cash.

Like, how do you function. You literally can't use Amazon or most major retailers if you ONLY use cash. It means you're likely either unable or unwilling to balance a fuckin' checkbook, and are one lost wallet away from being on the street. Its just bad.

I have the sudden and uncontrollable urge to stuff you in a locker.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Demonachizer posted:

I don't get it.

he should be called fart master

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Demonachizer posted:

I don't get it.

It's like Tigger

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
dont you understand that he is a jazz tiger he is the tiger of jazz and he rules the jungle with his trumpet and improvised bebop

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
OP is a cock hound

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

I have the sudden and uncontrollable urge to stuff you in a locker.

Pls don't :( *picks lock with credit card trick*

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

LMBO at bluehairs who pay with checks at Walmart

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Credit has always been a pov choice.

If you cant save dont buy.

If you need a big loan, youre poor

simple, move on or just die

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Moola posted:

OP is a cock hound

Yea

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I think I AGREE with Moola's post maybe we should ask other posters if they agree with his post lmk if u think this is a good idea

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jastiger like Jase Tiger. Like suck my dick if you use cash for the majority of your transaction.

Just lol, do you walk down to city hall and pay your electric bill with cash each month?

Learn to loving auto pay, scrub.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jastiger posted:

Jastiger like Jase Tiger. Like suck my dick if you use cash for the majority of your transaction.

Just lol, do you walk down to city hall and pay your electric bill with cash each month?

No it's like Tigger lmfao u stupid u can't read???
Look at this dumb boy smdh Jesus u a silly billy

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Jastiger posted:

fellate my credit sir

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you cant buy drugs with plastic idiot

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Jastiger posted:

question

what happens if y2k hits and all the computers in the world have a spack attack? wheres your precious money then oh whoopsy daisy never thought of that did you

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

Enfield posted:

you cant buy drugs with plastic idiot

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
have 3 debit cards but still use cash for when I buy PCP 'cause my dealer's swipe app is fucky

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i use a credit card for everything to build my credit score. i pay it off every month.

also i have enough frequent flyer miles from (using the card) that i basically have two free round trip flights to almost anywhere in the world.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Jastiger posted:

I don't pay my electric bill to city hall at all. What backwards commie shithole do you live in?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Oh it's ol' jihadi jastiger again

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

i use a credit card for everything to build my credit score. i pay it off every month.

also i have enough frequent flyer miles from (using the card) that i basically have two free round trip flights to almost anywhere in the world.

Very cool I am glad u shared this!!!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

I don't pay my electric bill to city hall at all. What backwards commie shithole do you live in?

I don't know what people that use cash do, I just guessed. Where the gently caress do cash people pay their bills? I don't know this stuff.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JebanyPedal posted:

Very cool I am glad u shared this!!!

thanks im glad you enjoyed my post or whatever

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jastiger posted:

I don't know what people that use cash do, I just guessed. Where the gently caress do cash people pay their bills? I don't know this stuff.

Did u like China's post?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

thanks im glad you enjoyed my post or whatever

i didnt like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

• Locked thread