Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i didnt like it

i would be worried if u did

thought u were gonna get a few margs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Jastiger posted:

Jastiger like Jase Tiger. Like suck my dick if you use cash for the majority of your transaction.

Just lol, do you walk down to city hall and pay your electric bill with cash each month?

Learn to loving auto pay, scrub.

your a bad troll/poster

edit. and stupid

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

Did u like China's post?

Was alright, I guess.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS
also im still laughing at looking down on people for not using a debit card, the shittiest form of e-money

like do you also judge people who don't sign up for an internet banking account for the .25% interest?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

down with slavery posted:

also im still laughing at looking down on people for not using a debit card, the shittiest form of e-money

like do you also judge people who don't sign up for an internet banking account for the .25% interest?

No I just look down at you and your honor culture.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Jastiger posted:

No I just look down at you and your honor culture.

down from where? ur warm corner in the doorway of the local YMCA?

sweaty pimp
Dec 13, 2013

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

my uncle is in his 50s and has no credit history and no bank account because he is afraid the IRS will find him or something. He is a really lovely dude who is addicted to pain meds so i think he might just be stupid

Pain meds are insanely good poo poo so he sounds smarter than you honestly

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

You won't be so flippant when this Computer Hacker comes and steals all of your Personally Identifiable Information.

Sure he may only get like 40 bucks but whatevs yo.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Johnny Debit Card is actually a better name for a country singer.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lifepuzzler posted:

You won't be so flippant when this Computer Hacker comes and steals all of your Personally Identifiable Information.

Personally Identifiable Information can be written as PII which u can pronounce as pee

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

i would be worried if u did

thought u were gonna get a few margs?

im posting from the bar u fag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

What time is it there u stupid dumb gently caress?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

What time is it there u stupid dumb gently caress?

11:55 rear end bake

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i use my credit card for everything for purchase protection and rewards

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

11:55 rear end bake

Ok

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Lifepuzzler posted:

Look at that amateur not even wearing gloves. :rolleyes:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

down with slavery posted:

down from where? ur warm corner in the doorway of the local YMCA?

I just don't see how someone can, in any year after like, 2006, when Amazon and Ebay and all of these online directories that sell services from insurance to products like Real dolls can function in the world WITHOUT a form of paying for something remotely.

Oh yeah, I want to get that awesome new game online! WHERE DO I GO WITH MY CASH!? GTFO with that noise.

Awesome a Steam sale! Ok lemme get in my car, go to the ATM, withdraw money, go to the store, buy a steam gift card (AND PAY TAX ON IT), drive back home, input the code. OH NOES, I'm short a few bux, lets REDO THE ENTIRE THING AGAIN.

Or, grab the debit/credit card, punch in the numbers, DONE. There is literally no way cash is superior to plastic/electronic funds in 2015 for most major transactions. You cut yourself out of like 80% of the economy when you refuse to get a FREE Debit card.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
James Tiger Esq.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Dr. Jason Tiger

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013

Jastiger posted:

I just don't see how someone can, in any year after like, 2006, when Amazon and Ebay and all of these online directories that sell services from insurance to products like Real dolls can function in the world WITHOUT a form of paying for something remotely.

Oh yeah, I want to get that awesome new game online! WHERE DO I GO WITH MY CASH!? GTFO with that noise.

Awesome a Steam sale! Ok lemme get in my car, go to the ATM, withdraw money, go to the store, buy a steam gift card (AND PAY TAX ON IT), drive back home, input the code. OH NOES, I'm short a few bux, lets REDO THE ENTIRE THING AGAIN.

Or, grab the debit/credit card, punch in the numbers, DONE. There is literally no way cash is superior to plastic/electronic funds in 2015 for most major transactions. You cut yourself out of like 80% of the economy when you refuse to get a FREE Debit card.

i dunno man, i just use bitcoin

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

Dr. Jason Tiger

The Third.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i would ask why are you posting from a bar but its only noon so youre probably the only alcoholic there so far

are u gonna pay cash, debit, or credit?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Rolling coal is the practice of intentionally disabling the Clean Burn Programming of a computer controlled diesel engine, so that the vehicle can emit an under-aspirated sooty exhaust that visibly pollutes the air. It also may include the intentional removal of the particulate filter. Practitioners often additionally modify their vehicles by installing smoke switches and smoke stacks. Modifications to a vehicle to enable rolling coal may cost from $200 to $5,000.

CASH ONLY BITCHES

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

i would ask why are you posting from a bar but its only noon so youre probably the only alcoholic there so far

This is an extremely important question.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Lick my sweaty, leathery balls, OP

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Dr Cheeto posted:

Lick my sweaty, leathery balls, OP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

i paid with my debit card, cum bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

How much was ur tab you loving retard

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

what'd you tip?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

I feel like I'm watching Gran Torino here

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

How much was ur tab you loving retard

$27

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

what'd you tip?

$7

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone needs to look at dad gay, so what's example. He paid with debit, left a good tip, and doesn't have to worry about mis counted change. SWIPE and DONE.

Like seriously this leads us to another topic. You go to the bar, and you're going to stay a while. YOu hand them your card and open a tab. DONE. If you're a cash fool you have to write down your drinks on some kind of pad like a caveman. Just give htem a debit card and have them tally it up at the end of the night. OH NOES you forgot it! FREE FROM THE BANK REPLACEMENT, FUCKER. You lose your cash, you're hosed.

Are poors allergic to direct deposit or something?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

good tip

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jastiger posted:

Everyone needs to look at dad gay, so what's example. He paid with debit, left a good tip, and doesn't have to worry about mis counted change. SWIPE and DONE.

Like seriously this leads us to another topic. You go to the bar, and you're going to stay a while. YOu hand them your card and open a tab. DONE. If you're a cash fool you have to write down your drinks on some kind of pad like a caveman. Just give htem a debit card and have them tally it up at the end of the night. OH NOES you forgot it! FREE FROM THE BANK REPLACEMENT, FUCKER. You lose your cash, you're hosed.

lol you think bars can't open tabs for cash transactions how loving stupid are you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

i also usually have my card out before i get the tab because i like to be efficient and dont like chit chat if i have to look at the tab i probably shouldnt have been there in the first place.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

yeah she was cute and it was good service. again, if your going to be cheap about the tip, dont go out to eat. also im pretty high maintenance.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
plus im dying

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I get bonus from work in cash. I'm not gonna take that bonus to the bank just to spend it at a store, that's retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lufiron posted:

I get bonus from work in cash. I'm not gonna take that bonus to the bank just to spend it at a store, that's retarded

save your cash for homeless people and ballparks

• Locked thread