Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
credit card companies own they give me free poo poo and free cash all the time. amex is especially ownage. ok cool cya guys later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
credit cards own if for no other reason than being able to just walk away and say 'gently caress you' to any company that even starts to mess around with you. for some reason i always have a shitload of trouble with optometrists and instead of sitting around for months waiting for them to give me back my money or the product i paid for i just call in the big guns the moment i start to get even a lil frustrated. it's great.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
my amex gives me a flat 2% cash back on everything and doubles the warranty of everything i buy. lol at idiots who use cash

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Demonachizer posted:

I almost never have cash. It makes it way easier to not feel bad about not giving homeless people money because most of them don't can't process debit or credit transactions.

I mean it is kind of their fault for not accepting cards really.

i tried this routine once on a bum who was harassing us outside a bar and he whipped out a square reader for his smart phone. i told him to go gently caress himself but i was still impressed

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

triple sulk posted:

credit cards are cool and good. post the best credit cards you got

2% no-limit cash back amex :whatup:

• Locked thread