Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I think my favourite line from Jensen was while leaving Uhra for the first time:

quote:

I need to say goodbye. Just give me 15 minutes with the girls... 15 for her, 15 for her, 15 for her... just 45 minutes with the girls!
That's loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
On the other hand this was one of the only non-lego games I got 1000/1000 on :P

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I think my favourite thing about Kaim is he has an interesting growth. He starts off jaded as an immortal who has outlived his family and therefore stopped caring, then finds out "Hang on, my family is still alive and in a new generation" and spends the rest of the game with renewed vigour, mentally preparing himself and his friends (and grandkids) to kick the poo poo out of the guy who tore their family apart in the first place.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I'm still enjoying this LP as well. I really enjoyed this game when I played it, it's one of the few games I got 1000/1000 on.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

9, I love this game and this thread.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Don't be discouraged by low traffic. My Haunted Mansion LP a few years ago had, like, three readers but I still had fun doing it.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

hanales posted:

Making fun of Sakaguchi should be punishable by being strapped to a chair and forced to play FFXIII continuously for a week.

That happened (although voluntarily) when Hbomberguy, Wateyad and Pork Lift went to Wales to finish FF13 in a caravan. That was amazing.

"We're having fun... in a caravan in Wales... :3:"

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I think my favourite thing about Sed is no matter how belligerent he is towards everyone else, he is reduced to Mack and Cooke levels of emotion when it comes to his mommy. :3: Also his abilities rock.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

YAY! I missed this.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I liked the final boss in Eternal Sonata, it definitely took me by surprise.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Working 2 12 hour days this weekend, plus the third on the prior friday, so looking forward to it. :) Glad your back.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Nice to see it coming back. It is a shame about all the disk 4 issues, my brother almost got through this game but it kept freezing at a particularly large story event on Disk 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Just think of it as the thread title referring to the thread itself. :v:

• Locked thread