Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beautiful Pain
Jul 25, 2015

by Ralp
Feminism made me realize the concept of white privilege is bullshit. Are their a small percentage of wealthy attractive, white men who have everything handed to them in society? Yes. But the rest are trying to keep their head above water. I realized this during a social studies class I took at my local community college. The female teacher and students were bashing men, for our "privilege" and I just thought this is bullshit. I am a below average looking black male. I don't have any loving male privilege. I can't get hired because no one wants black men representing their company. I can't get any dates because I don't fit the criteria for both black and non black women. I never get free things or told to keep my change. No one smiles at me, returns my greetings, offers me directions, gives me any suggestions, nothing. Whenever I am in line at a store I always compare the attitudes cashiers have with the customer in front of me, and myself. The difference is mind boggling. The way the average women, white especially are treated compared to the average male, black especially is downright disturbing. Now unlike feminist I will speak in absolutes and say that women have no problems, but god drat give me a break. I honestly believe that if women had to spend one day as me receiving cold blank looks, and no return greetings they would kill themselves. Just some food for thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
stop loving posting

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Your awfulness outweighs your privilege.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you think thats bad try being a brony

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvO3XoGG7u4
Nice try OP, but Gavin is the loving expert when it comes to explaining feminism.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

shiksa posted:

you think thats bad try being a brony

a horse walks into bar and the bartender asks

why the long face?

HEYOOOO

sdasdas
Dec 29, 2012
JP how much money have you spent on these forums dude? Just chill out for a bit.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The Taint Reaper posted:

Nice try OP, but Gavin is the loving expert when it comes to explaining feminism.

ive never wanted a movie to do better than i do now

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Does he ever post about anything else? Jon Pop, have you ever posted about like, MMOs or comic books or something?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

shiksa posted:

ive never wanted a movie to do better than i do now

Yeah it's going to be crushed by The Good Dinosaur.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I wish you'd introduce some paragraphs and spacing to these infodumps

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
you should do a mass shooting op, you people aren't really that well represented in that area

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If you want people to be nice yo you, it's super important not to send out "guaranteed future spree killer" vibes.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Feminism has become some sort of branch of the Roman Catholic Church but the roles are reversed but everything is still based around original sin.

Beautiful Pain
Jul 25, 2015

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

If you want people to be nice yo you, it's super important not to send out "guaranteed future spree killer" vibes.

This is such bullsit and ignores lookism in society. If I looked like Ryan Gosling, I could walk around with gore on my shirt, and I guarantee you that people in general, but especially women would be very open to me.

Beautiful Pain
Jul 25, 2015

by Ralp
Life is all about looks. No one gives a gently caress about "personality". I'm tired of being attacked because women don't like my appearance.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

post a picture of yourself here and we'll tell you what you're doing wrong

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

actually i know whats wrong: your personality

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

it sucks you're ugly maybe get a hobby for ugly people like video games?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*~*~"~*FAAAAARRRRRRTZZZZZZZZ*~"~*~*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP this may be legit the dumb/gayest thing I ever didn't read you don't belong here

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

cum daddy

Beautiful Pain
Jul 25, 2015

by Ralp

BeefThief posted:

post a picture of yourself here and we'll tell you what you're doing wrong

I have already posted several pics. I am black. I am short. I am fat.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

a real jerk posted:

it sucks you're ugly maybe get a hobby for ugly people like complaining about women not being featured in enough video games and then running a kickstarter to fund your own game with poorly done 3d models of women and plays like a lovely IOS game all the while complaining that you're being "harassed" before being outed that you were harassing yourself and pretending that people sent death threats to you?
ftfy :colbert:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's like we didn't even other the OP, the OP othered xhier own dumb self

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Beautiful Pain posted:

huh? i thought you said you were a man

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

lol

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i hope everyone dies

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

The Taint Reaper posted:

actually this is the best gavin video where he completely ownz this dumb bitch into oblivion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Another good Hobby for you OP would be to give random strangers lots of money to fix their broken sex dolls just because you agree with them on their warped politics and warped perceptions of reality.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

basement jihadist posted:

i hope everyone dies

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ramsus posted:

actually this is the best gavin video where he completely ownz this dumb bitch into oblivion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk

Yeah that's always a good one, Gavin is the loving man.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Beautiful Pain posted:

Feminism made me realize the concept of white privilege is bullshit. Are their a small percentage of wealthy attractive, white men who have everything handed to them in society? Yes. But the rest are trying to keep their head above water. I realized this during a social studies class I took at my local community college. The female teacher and students were bashing men, for our "privilege" and I just thought this is bullshit. I am a below average looking black male. I don't have any loving male privilege. I can't get hired because no one wants black men representing their company. I can't get any dates because I don't fit the criteria for both black and non black women. I never get free things or told to keep my change. No one smiles at me, returns my greetings, offers me directions, gives me any suggestions, nothing. Whenever I am in line at a store I always compare the attitudes cashiers have with the customer in front of me, and myself. The difference is mind boggling. The way the average women, white especially are treated compared to the average male, black especially is downright disturbing. Now unlike feminist I will speak in absolutes and say that women have no problems, but god drat give me a break. I honestly believe that if women had to spend one day as me receiving cold blank looks, and no return greetings they would kill themselves. Just some food for thought.

literally a person who thinks their mum is fine and is some exception to all women snd their dad is just a equal and a cool bro because they dont get it.

Beautiful Pain
Jul 25, 2015

by Ralp

Verily I Shat posted:

literally a person who thinks their mum is fine and is some exception to all women snd their dad is just a equal and a cool bro because they dont get it.

WRONG. My parents have ALOT of problems, and their rearing practices are a large part of why I am so tormented and haunted now.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Beautiful Pain posted:

WRONG. My parents have ALOT of problems, and their rearing practices are a large part of why I am so tormented and haunted now.

are you jaded

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
oh golly

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jul 25, 2015

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Beautiful Pain posted:

Have you tried losing weight?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Beautiful Pain posted:

I bet I can one up you.....

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this thread is going places

and by places i mean :gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Whoa Oh Oh Oh Hes a Working Class Glans!

• Locked thread