Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
no, no, I'm sure you need that extra pocket to hold more stuff than the rest of us since you have so much time on your hands from not having sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i keep my ciggies in there

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

That poo poo has come into fashion recently. I don't mind because I cut a hole under the pocket through which I can tweak my nipple throughout the day.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Volume posted:

no, no, I'm sure you need that extra pocket to hold more stuff than the rest of us since you have so much time on your hands from not having sex

It's where I put the receipts your mother gives me after I've finished paying her for sex.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I'm right now wearing a shirt with two front pockets and no I don't put anything in them.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

King Vidiot posted:

I'm right now wearing a shirt with two front pockets and no I don't put anything in them.

same

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
mine has a back pocket, does that count?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i find it handy for keeping my pens, and some times my sun glasses

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Rutibex posted:

i find it handy for keeping my pens, and some times my sun glasses

sweet self portrait av, friend

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
White button down shirts look strange without a front pocket OP. I am confused now.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

White button down shirts look strange without a front pocket OP. I am confused now.

lol I bet you wear big wide ties.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Please do not wear a button down collar with a tie. Thank you.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Hey buddy that pocket holds the tiny notebook that I really oughta use more often. you don't gently caress with a man's tiny notebook.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Volume posted:

lol I bet you wear big wide ties.

Define big/wide ties. Skinny ties are loving retarded and kind of low rent so I don't wear them certainly. At a quick glance at my ties (I have around 200) it seems they fall between 3 and 3.5 inches mostly. In fairness, they are probably 50% hermes which are almost always the same width in a time period. I have some older Hermes ties that are quit a bit skinnier.

NihilismNow posted:

Please do not wear a button down collar with a tie. Thank you.

Best to not wear a button down collar on a dress shirt at all really.

Demonachizer fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 25, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I need the extra layer of fabric to cover my erect third nipple.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Some of my shirts have pockets and I keep my sunglasses there when I'm inside but am going to go back outside soon. Sometimes I keep notes or a train ticket or something there. Sorry about your lack of class. I know pockets aren't standard on wife beaters.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
my shirt pocket is very stylish f u OP

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

poorlifedecision posted:

Some of my shirts have pockets and I keep my sunglasses there when I'm inside but am going to go back outside soon. Sometimes I keep notes or a train ticket or something there. Sorry about your lack of class. I know pockets aren't standard on wife beaters.

i keep my monocle in my shirt pocket like a sir

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Enfield posted:

i keep my monocle in my shirt pocket like a sir

lol if you don't have a trilby clip on your shirt's shoulder. Where do you even keep your fedora when you're in a church or during the national anthem?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Sometimes I put something like a boarding pass in there because that way I can carry a bunch of stuff and still have quick access to whatever I need.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I like shirts with 2 front pockets because I can fill them up and pretend I have boobs

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Demonachizer posted:

how often do you wear white button down shirts

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Not everybody wears t shirts everywhere like a child, HTH

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i flip all my pockets upside down because im chaos

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Kuato posted:

Not everybody wears t shirts everywhere like a child, HTH

thats fine i just don't see a shirt that is both white and button down getting heavy rotation

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
lol if you don't wear a guayabera with front pockets and cigar pockets.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
bougie shirthavers will be first against the wall

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
T-shirts w a front pocket are fun n stylish

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

logical phalluses posted:

how often do you wear white button down shirts

4-7 days a week depending on what I am up to. If I am at school I wear slacks and a jacket with a white shirt and tie. If I am dining then the same. If I am around my house then I dress a bit more casually so it depends on the season.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I've used one of the front pockets on my cowboy style button up once. I was at a bar with a candy dish and grabbed a blue jolly rancher for later. I found it about 3 weeks later and it seemed unaffected by being washed about 2-3 times, but I threw it out to be safe. Whelp, that's my story.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
What is the function of cuff links? They look gay so style isn't it.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
buttons are an affront to god

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
they are cool if they are short sleeved and you only button the top button......ese

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have 2 shirt pockets and i keep my wallet in one and my keys, a can of chew, and my phone in the other. i wear a top hat that i keep my gloves in and i wear a monocle. i wear a diaper that i keep my poo poo and piss in and i keep a bottle of heart medicine up my rear end.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Demonachizer posted:

4-7 days a week depending on what I am up to. If I am at school I wear slacks and a jacket with a white shirt and tie. If I am dining then the same. If I am around my house then I dress a bit more casually so it depends on the season.

what is your job. why do you wear so many white shirts. why not mix it up a little.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

what is your job. why do you wear so many white shirts. why not mix it up a little.

get off his case, you ficking neandrathal

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

dad gay. so what posted:

get off his case, you ficking neandrathal

i'm not razzing him i just want to understand the world in which i live.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

What is the function of cuff links? They look gay so style isn't it.

Translation:

Look at me I am a classless moron.

I am unemployed by choice and currently a student. I guess I am being somewhat hyperbolic because I do mix it up a bit but mostly it is a white shirt and tie. Honestly it depends on the suit or jacket I am wearing. I have a shitload of various dress shirts with lots of different materials and colors (I like wearing a light blue jacket with pink shirt as an example). White is just very easy.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Where the hell else am I supposed to put my cell phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Flynn Taggart posted:

Where the hell else am I supposed to put my cell phone

Get one of those cellphone holsters that were all the rage 10 years ago.

• Locked thread