Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
or has it ever been at least part of the reason? have you ever moved away cuz your reputation was bad in your town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
No

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

no but I did stop talking to everyone because they hate me for trying to rape my ex and using suicide threats to force her to blow me, none of which ever happened. I got a single handjob out of that relationship and I didn't even ask for it :(

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

dog buttz posted:

no but I did stop talking to everyone because they hate me for trying to rape my ex and using suicide threats to force her to blow me, none of which ever happened. I got a single handjob out of that relationship and I didn't even ask for it :(

GBS FTW

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

dog buttz posted:

wait what

A Baroque Turd
Jul 10, 2015

dog buttz posted:

haha same yolo

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

dog buttz posted:

Why didn't they use both hands?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

A Baroque Turd posted:

haha same yolo

lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

one thing led to another and i farted in bed and scared myself and then fell out of bed and hurt my boner. the girl told everyone at school and i had to walk out of town shamefully and make a life for myself two towns over. but they had heard about my embarassing incident too so i had to move four towns over.

TheOmega
Jun 29, 2015

dog buttz posted:

welp

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

dog buttz posted:

drat u a pua?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

yes every couple years

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

dog buttz posted:

hosed up if not true

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
actually OP I don't give a drat bout my bad reputation

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

One time this meteor crashed in my town and I had to go to a bunch of different towns and then eventually perform an abortion on an elder god

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Why didn't they use both hands?

the other was getting a little prostate action

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fg0nKuXGUY

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I have a friend who was recently "run out of town" by a bunch of millenials who claimed that kissing a drunk woman was rape, and that you can revoke consent a week after sex.

They started coming after him pretty hard, so he just said "gently caress it" and moved.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

eSports Chaebol posted:

actually OP I don't give a drat bout my bad reputation

Well you should. Reputation is everything in this business!

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

dog buttz posted:

gj goon

A Baroque Turd
Jul 10, 2015

Manifest posted:

I have a friend who was recently "run out of town" by a bunch of millenials who claimed that kissing a drunk woman was rape, and that you can revoke consent a week after sex.

They started coming after him pretty hard, so he just said "gently caress it" and moved.

what

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

no but I did stop talking to everyone because they hate me for trying to rape my ex and usin threats to force her to blow me, none of which ever happened. I got a single handjob out of that relationship and I didn't even ask for it :(

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
This reminds me of when SA mods get exposed as being realllllly creepy hypocrites and stop posting on SA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Parallax Scroll posted:

yes every couple years

• Locked thread