Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
in real life i mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
tired of getting chased down by the cops shot at arrested we need a spot where we can kick it

something something nra

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
once i hiked myself to near dehydration but then i found a creek and was fine

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

tried to evade the police on my motorcycle while drunk, rode through the middle of town at 140mph while running red lights, then crashed none the worse for wear aside from being arrested

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i bench pressed two 5lb dumbbells without a spotter once, it was harrowing

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

a man put a gun in my mouth and asked me why I deserved to live. I said "because I'm not afraid to die" and he took the gun out and left

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
You were able to say that with a gun in your mouth? drat good speaking skills, son.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

One time I smoked so much kush I thought I died

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm in vietnam and the police are looking for me, any advice

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
choked on someones cock and cum

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
i used to climb up and down the almost-sheer sides of the gorge behind our house using saplings for handholds or just digging my hand into the dirt. never thought anything of it until one day my brother and i were hanging out with the kids who lived next door and tried it and they were like "holy poo poo how are you not dead already"

it's either that or the time i almost choked on a popsicle, which doesn't sound nearly as cool

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Once i blew up a mailbox and the rear end in a top hat in the house chased my friends and me around with a baseball bat. Another time my friend fell almost into a chasm (5 meters and beton with broken glass at the bottom) and i grabbed his hand and almost fell as well, he was like "nono i can make it you will fall" and i said "stfu climb up u crazy?"

I was like 10.

Danger recently? I got robbed by some rear end in a top hat on cocaine. He stole my loving playstation1. Never leave the house without a weapon i tell you. If you wonder thats all Berlin.

FunkyFlashman fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jul 25, 2015

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

once I thought a brown recluse bit my penis.

also once I rolled an atv down a hill after speeding way too fast and was all cut up and poo poo. I rolled a couple times when I hit the bottom which is fortunate because the massive rear end atv landed exactly where I was a second earlier

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i had a ticket for one of the 9/11 planes but i had a bad cold so Abdulaziz al-Omari took my spot

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
possibly getting aids after I barebacked your dad op

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

a man put a gun in my mouth and asked me why I deserved to live. I said "because I'm not afraid to die" and he took the gun out and left

whoa. mad props yo. :respek:

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I got stuck inside a sunken ship. Probably that

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

ate an uncooked hot dog

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I got in a barehanded fight with a moose once, in my defense, she started it.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i found a spider in the shower omce

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Almost ran out of air on a scuba dive

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hit a deer on a motorcycle going 50mph but only broke my leg. the deer died tho so owned idiot deer

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Enfield posted:

i found a spider in the shower omce
this guy wins the thread unless someone else has been on fire

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i once choked on some food, i lost the feeling in my left arm and was about to pass out :(

thanks to coca cola i'm alive.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bishop posted:

I got stuck inside a sunken ship. Probably that

Cool

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Enfield posted:

i hit a deer on a motorcycle going 50mph but only broke my leg. the deer died tho so owned idiot deer

Did u suck the deer off?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I fell off a cliff. somehow I didn't die or even get hurt. I still cringe thinking about that.

I was at a party once in high school and a dude pulled out an uzi because someone wasn't taking him seriously. I don't know that I was in danger there but I left anyway.

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

- Almost drowned once while saving a stupid fat kid that couldn't swim but jumped off the diving board anyway.
- Was hit by a speeding police car when I crossed the road on my bicycle.
- Was shot at my some crazy crack dealer when we tried to remove one of his dealer minions from our garden.
- Got woken up with a Kalashnikov to the temple by some Yugo thugs that the landlord of the building we squatted hired to kick us out.

So yeah, I'm pretty much living on borrowed time at the moment...

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
Had to sit next to a black man on the bus.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

Did u suck the deer off?

ya

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Just lit up a cigarette. I like to live dangerously.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Morkies posted:

Had to sit next to a black man on the bus.

drat. I'd probably poo poo myself if I ever saw one not on tv. So mad props.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Had a flare fired at my head
Fell off a moving vehicle
Fell on my back from 20 feet
Electrocuted
Kissed a girl
Marriage
Divorce
Marriage
Live in Tampa

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

in real life i mean.

I got arrested for shoplifting irl once that's about it

naem
May 29, 2011

Zombie Boat posted:

Live in Tampa

:stare:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My best friend was shot and killed three feet from me. I didn't know it at the time because we were both running and the guy with the gun was pretty far off and not aiming at us. Just a stray bullet. I heard him fall, but I thought he had tripped on some firewood I had just hopped over. I started laughing. I didn't figure out what happened until later when people were asking me what happened because they saw us together as he died.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Life is dangerous but also full of beautY if uknow where to look ;)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I got carjacked at gunpoint once and when I jumped out and took the keys with me the guy chased me for several blocks on foot. That was sorta scary, and I smoke far too much to be running like that.

About 16 months ago I had a heart attack and while recovering my catheter blocked and I became septic, and my liver, kidneys, heart and respiratory system shut down and I had to be revived with a defibrillator, but was comatose for nearly two months.

That's it, I guess. Nothing big or as scary as some of y'alls stories.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My coffee was extra hot today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i was a toddler playing outside and there was a water moccasin three feet away from me my mom grabbed me then my dad killed the snake with a hoe

• Locked thread