Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Number 1 and playing someone who doesn't even set their line up this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Squirrely wins the award for unluckiest team ever. On paper he should have an ok'ish team but dear god.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Squirrely wins the award for unluckiest team ever. On paper he should have an ok'ish team but dear god.

Now imagine my luck copied over the two office leagues that I'm in.

I'm a combined 6-27. The only thing I have to play for in anything is a couple of weekly props and not finishing last in my work league so I don't have to fork out cash for food for the draft next year.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Now imagine my luck copied over the two office leagues that I'm in.

I'm a combined 6-27. The only thing I have to play for in anything is a couple of weekly props and not finishing last in my work league so I don't have to fork out cash for food for the draft next year.

Unlucky to have to face me plebe

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Unlucky to have to face me plebe

http://imgur.com/gallery/TqIEnYB

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lmao Squirrely and I both have benches that are outscoring our starters.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Lmao Squirrely and I both have benches that are outscoring our starters.

I regret nothing

(I have Julius in all three of my leagues and GiP is the only one he isn't starting, though.)

e: If it makes you feel any better (I mean other than the W), I had a bet with a coworker that Julius Thomas was going to end up in the Top 10 of fantasy TE's when he came back from injury, and now that it is impossible for him to do so, he's lighting it up just to spite me (and cost me first round of golf next year).

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 30, 2015

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I deserve to lose for not setting my bench. I have been a negligent owner.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lol my bench outscored Squirrely

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Welp,
Gonna finish in 3rd or 4th in my pay league, sucks because it was over by the end of the early games today.

It looks like I'm gonna end up losing my consolation bracket in our league so at least I don't have to care about fantasy anymore until next year.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Sorry No Butt Stuff.

My team is playing outside of its mind this week and this crushing defeat will make a week 2 bounce back rather hard for you. ;D

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

:laffo: knocked out of the toilet bowl because OBJ went loving off for 35

This was fun though, and I think next season we should try to do this for money. Like 5-10 bucks per person or something.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

shyduck posted:

:laffo: knocked out of the toilet bowl because OBJ went loving off for 35

This was fun though, and I think next season we should try to do this for money. Like 5-10 bucks per person or something.

Ha! I wrote last week off as a loss, so thanks for making me check. Still have a chance to be king of poo poo mountain after all!

I would totally be down for doing a pay league and/or a keeper if anybody is interested in doing that, never done one before and I've been meaning to find one.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
The question is how to collect from each other.

I'm playing around with the pay people options on my bank's phone apps, seems to be working pretty well.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

USMC503 posted:

Sorry No Butt Stuff.

My team is playing outside of its mind this week and this crushing defeat will make a week 2 bounce back rather hard for you. ;D

yeah that's some bullshit.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Flikken posted:

I'm playing around with the pay people options on my bank's phone apps, seems to be working pretty well.

https://www.leaguesafe.com/

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Flikken posted:

ESPN league manager has a money collection tool. I haven't really looked all that much into it but it looks like you pay into it via CC and then it holds the money in a pot and automatically disperses based on our settings.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

ESPN league manager has a money collection tool. I haven't really looked all that much into it but it looks like you pay into it via CC and then it holds the money in a pot and automatically disperses based on our settings.

It makes you make a draft kings account.

I looked at it this year.

It was more interested in getting you to play draft kings

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Veins shockingly posted a good idea with leaguesafe. Next year we'll grab a couple other people, maybe pull in a couple non retarded TFF'ers, and try a money league. This has been pretty fun this year.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Veins shockingly posted a good idea with leaguesafe. Next year we'll grab a couple other people, maybe pull in a couple non retarded TFF'ers, and try a money league. This has been pretty fun this year.

Yeah u agree, this has been fun, I sucked hard in the beginning started making a strong comeback and fell short.

Just like a Browns game.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Flikken posted:

Yeah u agree, this has been fun, I sucked hard in the beginning started making a strong comeback and fell short.

Just like a Browns game.

Indeed. Most of the league seemed active which is awesome.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Hey Whip.

Ready to suck my dick from the back?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nope.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

USMC503 posted:

Hey Whip.

Ready to suck my dick from the back?

My body is ready :wink:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Whip Slagcheek posted:

My body is ready :wink:

I was gonna say you're lucky Powell is out and I wasn't paying attention, but it doesn't look like it's going to matter.

:gizz:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Get hosed scrubs.

SMDFTB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Thanks for the fun season everyone, we'll be back at it next year.

• Locked thread