Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Prometheus fell short of my expectations but I'm not, like, pissed off about it or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

People seem terrified over whether they're 'becoming intelligent' by wearing the right clothes & watching the right movies.

What's the bigger monster behind and to the left of Godzilla that the shooty people are aiming for here

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

oldpainless posted:

How in the sweet gently caress does the guy making the map get lost? Of everyone in the movie he should have been the last person to get lost.

Like the dude has to put effort into getting lost.

It's a bad movie is what I'm saying

It's all right there in the subtext if you've just got the intelligence to think about it instead of expecting answers served to you on a platter, dude

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

oldpainless posted:

I don't watch movies to think, pal

You just don't get the brilliance of the whole product, buddy, probably because you're the kind of Philistine who thinks things every little thing needs to make complete logical sense for you to appreciate sdfssfjfiluvnjksdyjnvsjkjsf :rapace guns gif:

• Locked thread