Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

opinions aside black bones is maybe the worst poster ever and im excited to see him roll with some punches or say somebody is a nerd and be all aloof but I hope he dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Ivor Biggun posted:

I don't think I've ever wanted to punch a film student before

weird

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

is black bones the dude who defended those terrible terrible goon reviews which got chucked off the site or was it someone else

i dunno but yeah

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Ergath posted:

The reason they got an old guy to play a young guy was the same reason they chose to go with a plot so ridiculous it made Alien 4 look reasonable. Namely: because they hosed it up completely and comprehensively. Reminded me of the star wars prequels - massive budgets and expensive actors but loving abysmal dialogue and plot.

you just dont get it man

• Locked thread