Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

vyst posted:

What kind of sauce man are you?

The Carolinas are the only places that know how to cook pork. Vinegar sauces are king, mustard a close second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Never done me wrong.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Is that from Doobie's Doghouse?

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

a pile of lice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tits and cooters

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

vyst posted:

What kind of sauce man are you?

i like famous daves spicy dauce or whatever but ive been trying to tinker with a carolina vinegar based sauce of my very own

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
once i bought some guy fierari sauce out of morbid curiosity and it tasted like peanut butter

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i have thsi thing where when i get really stoned and take xanax, i like to make eggs at midnight. always eggs

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Coney dog with chili cheese fries. It works.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
A massive pile of potatoes in any way/shape/form. The saltier and more covered in A1 sauce, the more gratifying the starch is to my vodka-tank.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Enfield posted:

i like famous daves spicy dauce or whatever but ive been trying to tinker with a carolina vinegar based sauce of my very own

I feel ya. I'm more of a Memphis style molasses man myself.

There's no bad bbq if the meat is on point though

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I usually grab whatever crackers I have and go to town on a helluva good dip.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I've actually been drunk enough to eat pizza hut

and like it

but papa johns is still poo poo, even when completely hammered

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

shin ramyun bitch

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

when I lived in Elmhurst, Queens there was a taco cart that was open until like 3 in the morning and they made the best tortas, which are Latin American sandwiches with this stringy cheese, refried beans, jalepenos and some kind of meat. They always had a line though but they were totally worth it every time.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

im drunk and ate taquitos becuase they were in the freezer

my cat took a taquito from me and ate it

the whole taquito

you are a cat and taquitos are not for you

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Fenrir posted:

I've actually been drunk enough to eat pizza hut

and like it

but papa johns is still poo poo, even when completely hammered

I like papa johns. WhAt is a good alcohol to chase garlic butter?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
pork bbq sandwiches are good when drinking.

pork tacos are good when drinking.

pork is the superior foodstuff.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Waffle House Hashbrowns with cheese chilli and onions. Perfect drunk and hungover food!

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
When I used to work at a pet store I would get a ten dollar bottle of vodka (came in a blue bottle with a hint of fruit) and drink it out of a bowl. I would get drunk and cook a box or barillo tri-colored rotini with a half a brick of ground parmesan cheese and some peas mixed in. I would follow this all with 1\4 to 1\3 of some Safeway cake. Most of this usually ended up in the kitchen sink where I would notice some whole unchewed noodles.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Sazabi posted:

When I used to work at a pet store I would get a ten dollar bottle of vodka (came in a blue bottle with a hint of fruit) and drink it out of a bowl. I would get drunk and cook a box or barillo tri-colored rotini with a half a brick of ground parmesan cheese and some peas mixed in. I would follow this all with 1\4 to 1\3 of some Safeway cake. Most of this usually ended up in the kitchen sink where I would notice some whole unchewed noodles.

Drink it out of a bowl? If I were drinking vodka from a bowl there's no way I'd be coordinated enough to keep most of it in a bowl.

What the gently caress were you doing?

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

the cheese is melted, so no

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I am about to barf up my frozen chicken pot pie. How about someone post a simple recipe, please.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

thewireguy posted:

I loathe gas station hot dogs, but would eat one now, but how about a French fry bar thing where you could add your own toppings? Nobody steal this.

I have a friend who runs a fry cart in summer. He parks it up, cuts the potatoes with a potato en-fry-inator thing right in front of you, fries them, and then there's like 10 different seasoned salts, a bunch of sauces and five different kinds of vinegar in spray bottles. It's loving awesome. If he had cheese and gravy it'd be the perfect drunk food cart. He doesn't because he doesn't have refrigerator space.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

RaceBannon posted:

Drink it out of a bowl? If I were drinking vodka from a bowl there's no way I'd be coordinated enough to keep most of it in a bowl.

What the gently caress were you doing?

At the start I could pick up the bowl, it was about halfway through the bottle I would resort to bending over the bowl and sipping it up like a dog or slightly tipping it get the dregs at the bottom.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
all of it

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Sazabi posted:

At the start I could pick up the bowl, it was about halfway through the bottle I would resort to bending over the bowl and sipping it up like a dog or slightly tipping it get the dregs at the bottom.

You were very specific about working at a pet store. Did you put the vodka in a dog bowl?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Sazabi posted:

did you ever get into character and start barking or walking around on all fours? please tell me more about this experience

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
Actually no it was just a pasta bowl or maybe it was a cereal bowl. Ether way the cat eats out of it now. And to answer the second question; yes after X number booze I will resort to crawling on all fours like a loving animal. But I rarely barked at things, although... Sometimes it felt good when I rubbed my back against wall corners. But I count that as more of a bear trait (no homo)

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Manwiches.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Chinese food is really good.

When I was in college is was ALL about the Carl's Jr spicy chicken sandwich with buffalo sauce tho fuuuuuuck

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
peanut butter sandwich. Bonus if you chocolate covered peanuts around that you can add.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Clochette posted:

That's loving disgusting

My drunk food is pizza after it's been stored under a bed overnight

satanic splash-back posted:

something something,

OP married a man who eats pizza kept under the bed

something, its all I can think of when I see her post

a starwar betamax posted:

Just thinking about them gobbling up that dried out dust covered pizza.. Roaches all having relations right on the pepironis just right before.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Carnitas burrito.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i wont eat if im getting drunk. food just isnt appetizing. everyone says its weird but i think its kinda good because im already drinking a ton of calories anyway.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Chef boyardee.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:stare: My body is prepared.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

This is a tough choice.

Pizza is great but it's always a solid choice.

Breakfast is awesome, but you have to stay composed enough to stay in the restaurant while you order and for it to cook.

I think I'll have to go with french fries. Bonus points if it is part of a chicken finger platter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I just ate a can of sardines. There is a sardine thread around here and I got curious. Good with hot sauce, and a sardine is not an anchovy. ?!? 'nIght drunk goons ;)

• Locked thread