Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

8bitlawd posted:

Looking forward to seeing jacky mao on tilt every game.

tbh if there were ever a time for it to be socially acceptable to tilt, it would be at TI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

8bitlawd posted:

Looking forward to seeing jacky mao on tilt every game.

Opening round loser's bracket is only bo1 so enjoy it while it lasts.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
As a Twitch-hater, I would be remiss to mention that TI will also be on YouTube this year, which very well could mean 1080p/60fps video.

Their bitrate is certainly higher than Twitch's lovely limit. Unless you really think thousands of retards reacting in sequence in the chat room is that great, I'd probably go over there.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Craptacular! posted:

As a Twitch-hater, I would be remiss to mention that TI will also be on YouTube this year, which very well could mean 1080p/60fps video.

Their bitrate is certainly higher than Twitch's lovely limit. Unless you really think thousands of retards reacting in sequence in the chat room is that great, I'd probably go over there.

Where?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

https://www.youtube.com/user/dota2

OoohU
Oct 26, 2013

Bitches ain't shit but genejacks & synths

Love Stole the Day posted:

tbh if there were ever a time for it to be socially acceptable to tilt, it would be at TI
http://keithy.me/eternalenvy-soundboard/

agreed.

Werner-Boogle
Jan 23, 2009
You listed both Wang Zhang and Wang Zhaohui as Rabbit, but the latter is SanSheng. GET YOUR poo poo TOGETHER

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

SMH if you think all Wangs are the same.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Nanomashoes posted:

Yeah Luna you should probably replace the c9 logo with that pic of envy for easy reference.

Pretty much. Or Bigdaddy's child head on a 21 year old body.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

good old twitch chat

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Werner-Boogle posted:

You listed both Wang Zhang and Wang Zhaohui as Rabbit, but the latter is SanSheng. GET YOUR poo poo TOGETHER

china go home

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Bless you friend.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for the links to things, I'll get the op updated when I get home from work

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm also not going to touch those slacks vids let alone put them in the op because his voice gives me cancer

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

I'm also not going to touch those slacks vids let alone put them in the op because his voice gives me cancer

He is actually mentally ill.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Nanomashoes posted:

Yeah Luna you should probably replace the c9 logo with that pic of envy for easy reference.

Yeah I'm gonna throw up a section in the op of useful repost images or something of the like and throw our memes in there

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

im very excited to see puppey make it to the finals yet again, my dota waifu.

additionally, when the police come to drag Korok away my boy TONY TALAVERA will rise from the crowd and shock everyone with his shadow fiend play easily securing 9th-12th place again for the glory of the west.

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Today games can be watch ingame . ?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Should be able to, you can also watch then on dota2.com unless valve is lying to us

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Anyone betting on today's games?

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Luna Was Here posted:

Should be able to, you can also watch then on dota2.com unless valve is lying to us

http://www.dota2.com/watch/

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

Enigma89 posted:

Anyone betting on today's games?

Unfortunately. Wild card last year earned me an arcana so hopefully I get a repeat here.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Is there going to be an opening ceremony before the wildcards?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
No, opening ceremony is before the first main stage game

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Wait, wasn't this supposed to start an hour ago?

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

HGH posted:

Wait, wasn't this supposed to start an hour ago?

I think the actual game starts at 12pm EST?

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

9AM Pacific

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Games start in 50 minutes

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Where is that image that showed who was casting each game again and could we get that in the OP please

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.

Luna Was Here posted:

Links & Other Stuff

Alright so looking back at the old OP a lot of that was just copied and pasted I wanna get it updated. Anyone got links to useful sites for keeping track of news/watching games live? I'm not sure what's good and what isn't anymore, stuff keeps on updating faster than I pay attention to it.

new thread now with 100% less image leeching!

http://dailydota2.com/
http://www.trackdota.com/ for if you can't watch video, they have all the stats realtime. They also have a app that I use lots.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm going to watch Moonmeander compete for the largest esports prize pool in history

thegreatcodfish
Aug 2, 2004

Khagan posted:

Where is that image that showed who was casting each game again and could we get that in the OP please

Add this calendar in Gmail, it has all the times and who is casting: barbershopthegreat@gmail.com

docLeder
Oct 27, 2004
Does anyone have the link to the list over who casts the different matches? (^thanks)

And gently caress, I'm way to psyched to watch kids play videogames for 2 weeks straight.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Enigma89 posted:

I think the actual game starts at 12pm EST?

Man it's like SGDQ intentionally chose the worst time to start.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
I'm heading on vacation right as the main event starts. With no hyperbole, this might be the worst thing to ever happen to me.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Can someone make EE.jpg with burning's face instead. Its going to get a lot of use

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

How is the Russian TI channel up and not the English one 15 mins before the wildcards

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Khagan posted:

How is the Russian TI channel up and not the English one 15 mins before the wildcards

Russians love their Dota more than Americans, I guess.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm rooting for MVP and Archon personally. But I know Archon is probably going to get destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The dota2 live official site is down right?

• Locked thread