Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Why does it seem that the rear end has overtaken the titties for the most attractive part of the female body?

A great pair of tits can produce cleavage that looks identical to the crack of an rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Why settle for one or the other when you can love both?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Liking butts is evolution

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nelson Mandingo posted:

throw a dick in there and you have the trifecta

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Nelson Mandingo posted:

This is true, but if you had to pick one, it should be the breasts

corpuscollossus posted:

Romes128 posted:

throw a dick in there and you have the trifecta

Honestly I think men who prefer women's asses are prone to gayness more than men who prefer big breasts.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
big butt usually means wide hips, which means its easier for babys to come out of the vagina so its all biological op.

i mean who wants to breed with skinny girls? not i

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I agree with this when it comes to visuals alone, like the butt isn't what my eyes are drawn to. But then when it comes to actually physically interacting with a woman the butt is really nice to touch and is in a more convenient position to hold than the breasts are most of the time.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

MVP posted:

Why does it seem that the rear end has overtaken the titties for the most attractive part of the female body?

A great pair of tits can produce cleavage that looks identical to the crack of an rear end.

you are gay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

corpuscollossus posted:

its the exact opposite

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Prof. Lurker posted:

big butt usually means wide hips, which means its easier for babys to come out of the vagina so its all biological op.

i mean who wants to breed with skinny girls? not i

What about skinny girls with huge tits? That means more milk for the baby

Moon Atari posted:

I agree with this when it comes to visuals alone, like the butt isn't what my eyes are drawn to. But then when it comes to actually physically interacting with a woman the butt is really nice to touch and is in a more convenient position to hold than the breasts are most of the time.

True but grabbing the breasts is much more stimulating for men and women imo

The Rage posted:

you are gay

Naw man it's just prostitution isn't legal here yet :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Verily I Shat posted:

its the exact opposite

no it isn't you stupid rear end in a top hat

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Butts are cool, so are boobs. Abs are nice too. Good thighs are also important.

I hope this helps you so much op!

#dyingwebsite

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Butts are cool, so are boobs. Abs are nice too. Good thighs are also important.

I hope this helps you so much op!

#dyingwebsite

Are the 370 users viewing the geebs a lie? (probably)

As a whole though, the butt seems more popular than the tits in recent years and it's upsetting....

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Verily I Shat posted:

its the exact opposite

"hurrr childbirth isn't still a dangerous event because of womens limited hip width" you the retart
thigh gap supremacy

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I like a nice big dick on a lady

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

echronorian posted:

psyop is here for you

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

echronorian posted:

:wink:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyd0dvNNXU

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
:wmwink:

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

people who like tits still prefer this video over Nicki Minaj's incredible remake of the classic.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Shoulders and dark hair are cool too.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MVP posted:

people who like tits still prefer this video over Nicki Minaj's incredible remake of the classic.

link it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
you can put it in a butt, you can't put it in a tit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9u7-lWE54M

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

you can put it in a butt, you can't put it in a tit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9u7-lWE54M

I love you poetic justice

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
poop comes out of there

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

MVP posted:

True but grabbing the breasts is much more stimulating for men and women imo

This is correct but sometimes it isn't about stimulation it's about intimacy and the butt is good for this because you can hold it while pressing your front parts together. To be fair to people who obsess about butt aesthetics I've never really encountered breasts I haven't found appealing, all sizes have their advantages, but with butts I've seen that weird hank hill no butt situation but somehow on a chubby chick. I don't understand the science of that but I didn't much care for it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

amityville anus posted:

poop comes out of there

but sometimes things go in there

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
a titty gently caress feels better for both people than an assfuck

as a huge stud I know these things.

i dont have a link to anaconda

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Like you.

You live in a butt.

:butt:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

This is correct but sometimes it isn't about stimulation it's about intimacy and the butt is good for this because you can hold it while pressing your front parts together. To be fair to people who obsess about butt aesthetics I've never really encountered breasts I haven't found appealing, all sizes have their advantages, but with butts I've seen that weird hank hill no butt situation but somehow on a chubby chick. I don't understand the science of that but I didn't much care for it.

my god you are boring

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MVP posted:

http://www.mangareader.net/prison-school/67/2 :nws:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

MVP posted:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're white.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Like you.

You live in a butt.

:butt:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my god you are boring

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Moon Atari posted:

It's because the chubby chick has probably never exercised in her lifetime and has developed no muscle in her assdominus region

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

more poop

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

MVP posted:

It's because the chubby chick has probably never exercised in her lifetime and has developed no muscle in her assdominus region

I think its some mutant white chick gene.

Ive only seen fat white chicks with hank hill rear end.

Its super weird looking and off putting.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

the other direction chief

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

FIRST TIME posted:

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're white.

no but why should that make a difference?

I'm black and I love anime brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3sHT0cXnJw

• Locked thread