Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

drat that's ace

Ice Cube is probably an rear end man which is why I can never really connect with anything he does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I think its some mutant white chick gene.

Ive only seen fat white chicks with hank hill rear end.

Its super weird looking and off putting.

Why am I not surprised that you have only ever seen fat white chick rear end?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MVP posted:

drat that's ace

Ice Cube is probably an rear end man which is why I can never really connect with anything he does
it's p. intense

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

the other direction chief

https://youtu.be/jvTpEoi0tzE
something comes out of it

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

it's p. intense

after that cover page was a lot of disappointment, I have to be honest

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Why am I not surprised that you have only ever seen fat white chick rear end?

Whatever grumpy oval office, im going to bed.

:wave:

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
I hope that asses become even more popular and tits marginalized into the ground. Imagine the hordes of sex-starved big-titted women, finally desperate enough to interact with my malformed meatpinkie.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Whatever grumpy oval office, im going to bed.

:wave:

:)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pic related I guess.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I think its some mutant white chick gene.

Ive only seen fat white chicks with hank hill rear end.

Its super weird looking and off putting.

It made me feel bad because I couldn't just be like uh that's not attractive because I felt genuine pity. It's like drat that's unfortunate for you, fat but a-cup breasts and no butt.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Al Cowens posted:

Pic related I guess.

is that what fat chicks look like?

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
Fat chicks with no curves is like the female equivalent of micropenis

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

Pic related I guess.

all I see is an obese woman who would look extremely sexy if she could cut down on the chicken wings :/

also that frizzy hairstyle is gross

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Abdul Alhazred posted:

Fat chicks with no curves is like the female equivalent of micropenis

she is good at acting though imo

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

MVP posted:

also that frizzy hairstyle is gross

Racist

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

lollin @ the nerd rear end op

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Al Cowens posted:

Pic related I guess.

:eyepop::stwoon:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One time I overheard some people talking loudly about their appreciation for female butts and I crossed the street instinctively out of racial fear.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Can you imagine the conflicted feelings progressive white women will have if societal beauty standards are successfully changed to the benefit of black women over skinny whites.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

Can you imagine the conflicted feelings progressive white women will have if societal beauty standards are successfully changed to the benefit of black women over skinny whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Moon Atari posted:

I don't have to imagine.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Tina Fey: But I think the first real change in women’s body image came when JLo turned it butt-style. That was the first time that having a large-scale situation in the back was part of mainstream American beauty. Girls wanted butts now. Men were free to admit that they had always enjoyed them. And then, what felt like moments later, boom—Beyoncé brought the leg meat. A back porch and thick muscular legs were now widely admired. And from that day forward, women embraced their diversity and realized that all shapes and sizes are beautiful. Ah ha ha. No. I’m totally messing with you. All Beyonce and JLo have done is add to the laundry list of attributes women must have to qualify as beautiful. Now every girl is expected to have Caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall rear end, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama, and doll tits. The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

Tina Fey: But I think the first real change in women’s body image came when JLo turned it butt-style. That was the first time that having a large-scale situation in the back was part of mainstream American beauty. Girls wanted butts now. Men were free to admit that they had always enjoyed them. And then, what felt like moments later, boom—Beyoncé brought the leg meat. A back porch and thick muscular legs were now widely admired. And from that day forward, women embraced their diversity and realized that all shapes and sizes are beautiful. Ah ha ha. No. I’m totally messing with you. All Beyonce and JLo have done is add to the laundry list of attributes women must have to qualify as beautiful. Now every girl is expected to have Caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall rear end, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama, and doll tits. The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes.

I like tina fey's butt

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
This isn't new, and every man should prefer a good butt. There's exercises for it.

If you see a girl that has big boobs and no other features, you can know that she just consumed a bunch of weird cow hormones.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gay sewer monster posted:

This isn't new, and every man should prefer a good butt. There's exercises for it.

If you see a girl that has big boobs and no other features, you can know that she just consumed a bunch of weird cow hormones.

or had a tit job.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

or had a tit job.

Even worse.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Al Cowens posted:

Pic related I guess.

Be still my heart.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

says you

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9BfAXxdpOo

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Never skip leg butt day

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Ladies, if you do squats every day, I swear I will do the same on the bench.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
you can do side bends or sit-ups

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like tina fey's butt

Same, but apparently men also like different types of butt which she does not possess, and this is a very serious societal problem.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
lets talk about social justice in the butt thread

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Poetic Justice posted:

Actually let's just post good butts.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

Same, but apparently men also like different types of butt which she does not possess, and this is a very serious societal problem.

I like most butts. Butts are great!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

gay sewer monster posted: