Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Dogo posted:

No matter how amazing the rack, I wouldn't stick my pee pee in those cheeks.

shame, poor girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I like a butt.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

thats a sad, sad budducks

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I just don't get why people fixate on butts that look like jello and seem barely attached to the rest of the body.

People are doing :butt:s wrong

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Curious what the original scripted line was

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

im the tiny face goon character

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
"Hole Man"

Lyle subscribes to "Completely Ruined Junk"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

echronorian posted:

I like a nice big dick on a lady

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Hmm yes I also find men's sexual interest in the erogenous zones of women very confusing.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cmndstab posted:

Hmm yes I also find men's sexual interest in the erogenous zones of women very confusing.

The implication is that the op is a homosexual or a woman

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
Men are getting meeker and lazier, and peeking at cleavage is a risky business whereas when ogling asses it's open season on pretty much any woman facing away from you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lol if you don't pinch women's asses. Just lol

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The Time Dissolver posted:

Men are getting meeker and lazier, and peeking at cleavage is a risky business whereas when ogling asses it's open season on pretty much any woman facing away from you.

Ogle cleavage openly and unashamedly like a real alpha male.

Aug 4, 2010

its the futher feminization of men. butts = gay.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i have a side project to design a woman for 21st century hedonism. i am currently trying to balance the weight added by the three extra breasts.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
fat women are gross, but nice butts are nice. Its all about that Hour Glass

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Once I found myself walking down the wrong street because I had subconsciously been following a girl with a nice rear end and forgot where I was going.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

While breasts and butts are attractive, I find the most sexy and sensual features on a woman to be her sense of humor and her oval office.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
i'm really more of an underarm guy. small of the back is a close second however

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
butts have a hole i can stick my peen0r in and breasts don't so put up a point for butts

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

Lol if you don't pinch women's asses. Just lol

Pinch? More like a good slap on her arse as she walks by and telling her "Nice target you got there, Toots".

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The original is always better than the sequel. Not.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'd take a great rear end over great tits because rear end > titties but also because I've gotten under a girl's bra more than once to discover she's a cup size or more under what it looked like

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

asses are great.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Breasts already had their heyday so it's all swinging around to butts now. This stuff is always cyclical.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

decent boobs are a dime a dozen but a good butt that does plenty of squats is art, op

also a good but can be androgynous and thats all the rage nowadays. cant say that about tits

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
you can stick your dick into tits, but it's more fun to stick it into a butt. *insert some evolutionary biology bullshit here if that's your thing, I ain't judging man.*

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Poetic Justice posted:

the best is when you are lying in bed on your side, and she starts smushing her rear end into your pelvis rhythmically and quietly moaning. And then she starts farting and pushing herself harder on you and starts making GBS threads all over the place. Then the girl behind you, who is pinning your arms behind your back, whispers into your ear "You aren't going nowhere"

Poetic Justice posted:

Then you wake up the next morning realizing you slept on your arm and your dog got into some chocolate while you were sleeping

:vince:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A butt in the hand is worth two in the bush, OP.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Goatfather posted:

decent boobs are a dime a dozen but a good butt that does plenty of squats is art, op

also a good but can be androgynous and thats all the rage nowadays. cant say that about tits

Paging forums poster moobs to this tthread

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I like the booty

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Having a neck/shoulder fetish is the greatest.
They are always/sometimes out on display.
You can stare right at 'em and no one gets offended.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This is a trick, isn't it?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

This is a trick, isn't it?

Nah bro, I think shes XX.

I like her hair too... :rolleyes:

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Nah bro, I think shes XX.

I like her hair too... :rolleyes:

She does have nice hair. A great pair of hair.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Shes hot.

Just sayin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Also...

• Locked thread