Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my wife is a slut
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
my wife is a slut

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
My wife™ is a slut©

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
That awkward moment you realize 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope & no Cash

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
That awkward moment you realize 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope & no Cash

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
It's the way you kids wanted it :shrugs:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
How much of a stolen joke do I need to change before it's not covered by a joke patent? Maybe just rework the beverage to a macchiato and praise Allah at the end for a completely original work of humor

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Good, now people won't steal Brian Altanos jokes / photoshops and then get more retweets and favorites because that person has more followers.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I've just gotten word that Ralp has been served with a DMCA subpoena obligating him to collect and submit all jokes that appear on somethingawful dot com and apply fiscal penalties to any and all violators.
I think we're in the clear since Ralp couldn't identify a joke if one bit him on the toe.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'm Gay™

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
That awkward moment you realize 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now I saw someone spill their high end juice cleanse all over the sidewalk and my wife is a slut.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think I have some kind of humour autism because it's pissing me off so much that you choose to end that joke on cash instead of hope.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Post withheld
This Post from Ivor Biggun has been withheld in response to a report from the copyright holder.
Learn more

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
The Aristocrats

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
I figured a high end juice cleanse would come in a sealed bottle and not a big gulp.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This joke has been removed. Please refer to SomethingAwful's DMCA policy. Thank you.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Q. Why did the chicken cross the road?

A. My wife is a slut

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

it makes sense

twitter already owns one of the worlds funniest jokes, they definitely want to discourage competition

their joke is, 'twitter'

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

dog buttz posted:

I can understand twitter users feeling frustrated when accounts such as @menshumor steal their jokes and profit off them. The @fillwerrell account stole one of my jokes and got tens of thousands of retweets while I got three.

What was the joke?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I still don't get the joke

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
lol if you read twitter. just loving lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
IF someone can link the tweet, I will create a twitter account just to sarcastically favorite it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the day the meme's died

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

the day the meme's died

Some guy already has the copyright on trollface.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

I still don't get the joke

:thejoke:

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Who do y'all think has the most 'distilled' sort of Twitter comedian? My money is our man Jon Hendren.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Moon Atari posted:

there is a retweet button right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
Saw someone spill their high end juice cleanse all over the sidewalk and now I know to call the police on Granos

• Locked thread