Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
You frantically check under the sink and see only a bottle of hairspray, assorted female items/hair dryer/makeup, and a box of contact lenses.

There are two bath towels and a hand towel hanging near the shower.

You have been in the bathroom for 14 minutes and you can hear your date walking up the stairs, probably to check on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

>check pockets

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

This is a CYOA, right?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Use your fingers, wash your hands. If she asks just claim there was toilet paper in there when you went, you don't know what happened to it.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
If the date checks on you just tell them theres no tp in their bathroom and you can both have an awkward laugh over it afterwards, jeez it aint hard

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
this is not a "one wipe" poo poo either

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
who shits during a date though

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Lascivious Sloth posted:

who shits on a date though

you ate lo mein at a hole in the wall asian joint and washed it down with 4 sake bombers

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Pre game with some immodium especially if you are going to be eating mexican

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
wipe you rear end with the hand towel, don't be gross and use your hand thats not sanitary.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

fivethree posted:

you ate lo mein at a hole in the wall asian joint and washed it down with 4 sake bombers

Then I'm a dumbass whose date probably didn't enjoy themselves lol

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
>use the hair dryer to dry the poo poo on my rear end
The poo poo on your rear end dries after a moment.

>hold contact lens in front of bathroom light
You notice the lens manages to focus a beam of light onto the floor.

>focus light beam on dried poo poo on rear end
In a minute's time the dried poo poo on your rear end develops a crust, much like a well-seared steak.

Your date calls out from the other side of the door.
>ignore him
Remembering that you are actually a woman cursed by a gypsy with the inability to wipe from front to back today, you opt to pursue your quest to avoid a UTI and ignore your date as he continues to wait on you, no doubt reinforcing his long-held societal stereotypes about your gender's requirements for time in the bathroom.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If you just take six or seven Imodium a day you can wait a week to poo poo. On a date.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The real answer is to use one of your socks and throw it out the window into the neighbors yard.

Also if you do use your hand you can smear a thin layer of poo poo on the underside of the doorknob, the bottom of the counter edges, the underside of the toilet tank, all them goblin spots.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Thankgod my years of yoga have given me the flexibility necessary to clean myself like a cat.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Ace of Baes posted:

If the date checks on you just tell them theres no tp in their bathroom and you can both have an awkward laugh over it afterwards, jeez it aint hard

Only do this if you're a beta who doesn't want to get laid.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Just pull up your pants and deal with it. If she asks about the smell just tell her your european. I dont think they wipe in europe

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sink? soap? solved.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Oh no I'm in a room with soap and running water and I need to clean my rear end. What a loving conundrum, OP

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Just pull up your pants and deal with it. If she asks about the smell just tell her your european. I dont think they wipe in europe

um excuse me but we do use these here you uncultured american swine:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Everyone in SE asia, central asia, middle east and Africa are laughing at OP and his conundrum

well they would if they had the privileges we do :(

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Ace of Baes posted:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Dive out the window. This whole thing was a setup. That's not her coming up the stairs, it's a SWAT team and they're stacking up on the bathroom door as we speak.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
nah

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Loden Taylor posted:

Dive out the window. This whole thing was a setup. That's not her coming up the stairs, it's a SWAT team and they're stacking up on the bathroom door as we speak.

"Breach, bang and clear" is my date-night strategy too.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Just yell out, "hey, there isn't any TP in here..." and if I sound annoyed and not embarassed then she will be the embarassed one. At this point, she pretty much owes me a blowjob.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Sever. What are they wiping their rear end with when you aren't around?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Murder date. No more embarrassment and you can still have sex

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem
May 29, 2011

You're already pooping on a date so it's not going well just use the shower curtain and eat her cat

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

splash the toilet waster o[m your butt, maybe wipe it with your hand and run the faucet?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
You already hosed up by making GBS threads in her bathroom.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ask her "Hey do you have any toilet paper?"

Preferably before it gets to panic mode?

Jesus Christ.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

poo poo in the bathtub and mash it down with your foot

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
crawl out of the bathroom and meow like a cat. cats dont have to wipe.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Loling at everyone whos done this. Its not hard to plan your shits ppl just poop before you leave the house hahahaha

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

The real answer is to use one of your socks and throw it out the window into the neighbors yard.

Also if you do use your hand you can smear a thin layer of poo poo on the underside of the doorknob, the bottom of the counter edges, the underside of the toilet tank, all them goblin spots.

Goblin spots is now my favourite phrase

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

You can't just drop this and walk away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
you hosed up, should have texted her and asked for her to leave a drop pod of tp at the door and walk away and leave me to my crab walk of shame as soon as you realized your situation

• Locked thread