Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Kylo Ren posted:

Most men are bluepilled and have no idea on the true nature of women. I have heard guys talk about spending close to a stack trying to woo a girl, and not even getting a kiss.

Can you describe the difference between a typical blue pill male and a red pill male please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if you decriminalize prostitution it means you are saying it is good

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
Prostitution is good, but we need to keep it criminal or all the squares will want to get in on it too.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Constant Hamprince posted:

Lol have to mention EE and the 'Global South' separately because we're not even pretending that Global South isn't a codeword for 'oingo-boingo land' anymore

Even "Eastern Europe" is starting to become that way. EE used to be any of the former Warsaw Pact countries, nowadays it's pretty much Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia.

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

Ocean Book posted:

Can you describe the difference between a typical blue pill male and a red pill male please?

Red Pill Blue Pill is not set in stone. If you want my general opinion here goes

Blue Pill- Think life is like a John Hughes movie. If I am sweet and placating to my crush, she will eventually realize that me and her were meant to be together. Think women always tell the truth and can do no wrong. Easily manipulated and guilted by women. Brag about being "nice".

Red Pill- Very realistic view of women. Ignore what women say and watch what they do. Do not placate or give them rewards they have no earned. Not easily manipulated or charmed by women. Not afraid to be firm, and demanding when dealing with women. Realize that women are sexual beings and not virgin nuns in a monastery. Not afraid to use force to defend himself against her or her white knights. Does not invest time, money, or resources into her unless she proves she is worth it.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Kylo Ren posted:

Red Pill Blue Pill is not set in stone. If you want my general opinion here goes

Blue Pill- Think life is like a John Hughes movie. If I am sweet and placating to my crush, she will eventually realize that me and her were meant to be together. Think women always tell the truth and can do no wrong. Easily manipulated and guilted by women. Brag about being "nice".

Red Pill- Very realistic view of women. Ignore what women say and watch what they do. Do not placate or give them rewards they have no earned. Not easily manipulated or charmed by women. Not afraid to be firm, and demanding when dealing with women. Realize that women are sexual beings and not virgin nuns in a monastery. Not afraid to use force to defend himself against her or her white knights. Does not invest time, money, or resources into her unless she proves she is worth it.

Ah I see.

You don't understand human relationships at all. I don't know how to teach you, but you don't

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

george r r martin is going to be nude for an upcoming scene in the next season of Games oF Thrones

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Kylo Ren posted:

What the gently caress is this?

Is this part of a Manifesto?

If so, is it posted on line? I like to read crazy person babble. That and when you go on your eventual shooting spree I can say on facebook "I saw this coming".

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Ah I see.

You don't understand human relationships at all. I don't know how to teach you, but you don't

Your trying to break my frame right now and you wont succeed. Nothing in that post is outrageous or "crazy". It's cold rationality, which scares women because no amount of femininity can break through it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I don't need a pill to have sex with women, I wonder what is wrong with me

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
One pill. Two pill. Red pill. Blue pill.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
kylo ren are you an objectivist

is your favorite author Ayn Rand

please advise

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

What makes a woman worth investing time resources or money into?

It's still weird to me that you either refuse to or are unable to see women as individuals. Women are as different from each other as men are.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Kylo Ren posted:

Your trying to break my frame right now and you wont succeed. Nothing in that post is outrageous or "crazy". It's cold rationality, which scares women because no amount of femininity can break through it.

If it's so rational, how's it working out for you?

Furthermore, did anyone ever say human beings were rational?

Also it is you're.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Kylo Ren posted:

What am I if I don't primarily value my entire identiy on sexual conquest? What if my primary form of validation is my ability to juggle 7 balls at once? How does gender play into that?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Ocean Book posted:

What am I if I don't primarily value my entire identiy on sexual conquest? What if my primary form of validation is my ability to juggle 7 balls at once? How does gender play into that?

I don't appreciate you trying to appropriate juggalo culture

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

:nws:Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Anne Hathaway, Angela Bassett, Kevin Kline, Emma Thompson, Lisa Kudrow, Lena Dunham, Kyra Sedgwick, and director Jonathan Demme.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

A lot of sad titties in here

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Please don't post leaked celeb nudes in here tia

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Kylo Ren posted:

You need to take the green pill my friend

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I took a beige pill and a white pill just now, but I also have a toothache and the ibuprofen pills are red. If I take it will I turn into a short fat black man?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

amityville anus posted:

She grose

:secondpost: this thread is poo poo

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Probad posted:

Now you're just coming across as desperate.

well duh

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwxjYFqP35A&t=19s

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egd3JSVwTeQ&t=95s

Fried Watermelon fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jul 27, 2015

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Shithouse Dave posted:

I took a beige pill and a white pill just now, but I also have a toothache and the ibuprofen pills are red. If I take it will I turn into a short fat black man?

My regular Advils are red, but my Advil LiquiGels are blue is this a big deal next time I have a hangover pls advise

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

My regular Advils are red, but my Advil LiquiGels are blue is this a big deal next time I have a hangover pls advise

in die hard with a vengeance when they combine the red stuff and the blue stuff it explodes. so be careful

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Borneo Jimmy posted:

Sorry but the majority of sex workers have condemned terrible laws like Sweden's which harm their ability to work safely. The only people who support laws like that are cops, out of touch celebrities and politicians, and the rescue industry.

I could listen to you, but then I remember that you think Lena Dunhams opinions are invalidated because she shows her tits on tv. What I'm saying is that you are a classy gentleman who is not at all a misogynist and is not in anyway highly likely to have a big amount of self interest in the legalization of prostitution, you non-weirdo.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
It should be clarified that Lena Dunham, on her HBO series 'Girls,' shows not only her breasts but also her butt-cheeks. Before you invalidate her opinions because she bares her breasts, you should take into consideration that she also bares her butt-cheeks; how this informs your value of her opinions is up to you. Personally, I do not value a person's opinions on the bareness or quality of his or her breasts or butt-cheeks. That being said, Lena Dunham's are sorrowful butt-cheeks, like the under-eyes of an aged elephant.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Legalize prostitution. Cops should help prostitutes who are abused and exploited, not arrest them.

Criminalize Lena Dunham ever being even remotely nude again (in public or private). Make her shower fully dressed.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
DO IT, OBAMA.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Kylo Ren posted:

".

this is me. i will not hesitate to use force to defend myself from women or their white knights i have a small hidden in my coat pocket and i will shoot you with it

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

well i did it, i went and sought out the pictures, and my eyes did not fall from their sockets, my penis did not shrivel up and turn to dust, my face did not melt from my skull

am i a god?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Otacon posted:

well i did it, i went and sought out the pictures, and my eyes did not fall from their sockets, my penis did not shrivel up and turn to dust, my face did not melt from my skull

am i a god?

whoA.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Otacon posted:

am i a god?

You are a brave man.

Incidentally, why haven't anybody posted pictures of her tits and belly yet???

[Edit] and buttcheeks????

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Otacon posted:

oh no! what happened to op's legs to make him lame

was it a car accident? rickets?

shut up bitch

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i get so freaking mad when people dont share my internet hugbox opinions

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Legalize whores. Not that I have the money for it but come on really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

You are a brave man.

Incidentally, why haven't anybody posted pictures of her tits and belly yet???

[Edit] and buttcheeks????

Basically because it's against the rules of SA - no posting nudies of other goons, ie no homegrown/DPPH etc

• Locked thread