Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Legalize prostitution. Cops should help prostitutes who are abused and exploited, not arrest them.

Criminalize Lena Dunham ever being even remotely nude again (in public or private). Make her shower fully dressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
DO IT, OBAMA.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Otacon posted:

well i did it, i went and sought out the pictures, and my eyes did not fall from their sockets, my penis did not shrivel up and turn to dust, my face did not melt from my skull

am i a god?

whoA.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

You are a brave man.

Incidentally, why haven't anybody posted pictures of her tits and belly yet???

[Edit] and buttcheeks????

Have fun you dirty sinner.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

extra stout posted:

can the media just adopt my policy of saying 'lena dunham raped her child sister with stones u p her vagina' everytime she is brought up, the way i do, so she can stop being on tv or having a bad show ive never seen but said is bad anyway?

Lena Dunham whose pretend imagination rape led to a real life innocent man being hounded and harassed

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Chad Thundercock sounds like a cool superhero.

Like, an awesome Viking blessed by Thor so that his dong shoots lighting. Or every time he hammers it into the ground earthquakes happen.

He loving should be a superhero.

Fried Watermelon posted:

Here is a cock carousel

I like the crown. That's a nice touch. These guys care about the little details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

MeLKoR posted:

Sucking a dick to get that part you want so much isn't prostitution, it's more like one of those unpaid internships.

• Locked thread