Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Jon Pop, I have a question about the sexual marketplace or whatever it's called: What the gently caress is wrong with you? What specific mental illness do you have that makes you keep buying accounts here to post this poo poo? It's loving weird dude.

Please distinguish between the figurative sexual marketplace, which is jon pop's greatest enemy, and the literal sexual marketplace, which would eventually find some way to meet his needs for a price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Bolek posted:

Anyone. Gonna address my trenchant critique or just let the empty text sit there

Now you're just coming across as desperate.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
Prostitution is good, but we need to keep it criminal or all the squares will want to get in on it too.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
Amnesty International's policy proposal is actually a pretty good read for anyone who can't figure out how to be both pro-legalization and anti-trafficking at the same time. Legalization is primarily concerned with protecting willing sex workers.

• Locked thread