Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Kylo Ren posted:

Red Pill Blue Pill is not set in stone. If you want my general opinion here goes

Blue Pill- Think life is like a John Hughes movie. If I am sweet and placating to my crush, she will eventually realize that me and her were meant to be together. Think women always tell the truth and can do no wrong. Easily manipulated and guilted by women. Brag about being "nice".

Red Pill- Very realistic view of women. Ignore what women say and watch what they do. Do not placate or give them rewards they have no earned. Not easily manipulated or charmed by women. Not afraid to be firm, and demanding when dealing with women. Realize that women are sexual beings and not virgin nuns in a monastery. Not afraid to use force to defend himself against her or her white knights. Does not invest time, money, or resources into her unless she proves she is worth it.

You need to take the green pill my friend

• Locked thread