Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

is lena dunham the stupid dude on comedy central who has those talking puppets and one of them is an arab puppet and the other one is the skeeleton puppet because if so gently caress YOU LENA DUNHAM YOU'RE NOT FUCKLING FUNNY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

shiksa posted:

no she has one of those shows that excuses itself for not being funny or having a good plotline by calling itself a "dramedy"

thats stupid, why would anyone watch it

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

david... posted:

hrm dumb thread op is lame

oh no! what happened to op's legs to make him lame

was it a car accident? rickets?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

george r r martin is going to be nude for an upcoming scene in the next season of Games oF Thrones

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

well i did it, i went and sought out the pictures, and my eyes did not fall from their sockets, my penis did not shrivel up and turn to dust, my face did not melt from my skull

am i a god?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

You are a brave man.

Incidentally, why haven't anybody posted pictures of her tits and belly yet???

[Edit] and buttcheeks????

Basically because it's against the rules of SA - no posting nudies of other goons, ie no homegrown/DPPH etc

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

david... posted:

shut up bitch

i am rubber and you are glue and whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to Lena Dunham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

how much

• Locked thread