Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Hmm I don't think I've had fast food in over a month, which is quite a stint for me. I have had a shitload of alcohol though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I have *drunk soda

why does everyone have such a hard time using past participles nowadays?

mods

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wait nvm youre right. sorry now i feel like a real knucklehead

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

You have a Culver's in your area. You've clearly eaten at Culver's. So why the gently caress are you still even bothering with McDonald's? It's the fast food equivalent of choosing between Filet Mignon and dogshit.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Brave New World posted:

You have a Culver's in your area. You've clearly eaten at Culver's. So why the gently caress are you still even bothering with McDonald's? It's the fast food equivalent of choosing between Filet Mignon and dogshit.
I'm hosed up in the head.

Also Culver's doesn't have a large frozen strawberry lemonade for $2.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I have *drunk soda

why does everyone have such a hard time using past participles nowadays?

I am incompetent.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Brave New World posted:

It's more the the equivalent of choosing between Walmart burger meat and fancy grocery store burger meat. I had never heard of Culvers before moving to Wisconsin and it's a trip seeing people gushing about slightly better greasy food.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
want dat butterburg

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
hoo boy thats a lot of dollarydoos spent on fast food! :monocle:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Straight up butterburgin' over here.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
do bacon and egg rolls from maccas or jacks count as fast food

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Whirlwind Jones posted:

The $33 one was a haircut.

i swear if you're a dude and you spend 33 bucks on a haircut you better be on the loving moon and there's only ONE barber left up there and he drat well better have jacked you off

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

notZaar posted:

It's more the the equivalent of choosing between Walmart burger meat and fancy grocery store burger meat. I had never heard of Culvers before moving to Wisconsin and it's a trip seeing people gushing about slightly better greasy food.

people in wisconsin are drunk a lot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

cram me sideways posted:

i swear if you're a dude and you spend 33 bucks on a haircut you better be on the loving moon and there's only ONE barber left up there and he drat well better have jacked you off

Lmao if you don't pay for a $10 haircut from super cuts.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

texaholic posted:

Since 1984, Culver's has been delighting guests one meal at a time with our signature ButterBurgers and made-daily Fresh Frozen Custard.

lol butterburgers

The real 1984 distopian nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

a messed up horse posted:

people in wisconsin are drunk a lot

Yes except for me because I care about my body.

• Locked thread