Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
better than loving league of legends if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

amen

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
only because you can't play the super scope on an LED monitor

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
omfg is there seriously a duck hunt esport, I'd definitely watch that

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
mortal kombat x B!TCX

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Keep Autism Wired posted:

mortal kombat x B!TCX

can i just be serious for a moment. this is the stupidest pile of dogshit excuse for a fighting game ever. The entire top 8 at evo was just one guy cornering the other and then butt loving him until the round was over. It's a fighting game for morons

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Ghost Head posted:

can i just be serious for a moment. this is the stupidest pile of dogshit excuse for a fighting game ever. The entire top 8 at evo was just one guy cornering the other and then butt loving him until the round was over. It's a fighting game for morons

almost every character has some sort of teleport move or proximity explosion idk how cornering works but then again i suck at video games

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
theres no spacing, you just do your stupid rear end strings to get them in the corner and then you mix them up forever. they should strip the mkx winner of the prize money and it should be given to gamerbee instead who actually put in some effort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Ghost Head posted:

theres no spacing, you just do your stupid rear end strings to get them in the corner and then you mix them up forever. they should strip the mkx winner of the prize money and it should be given to gamerbee instead who actually put in some effort

Don't diminish the accomplishments of the best corner buttfucker.

• Locked thread