Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
then she said "oh sorry did i send that directly to you? i meant that to go on my story. my phone does that sometimes" and i just snapped back a mushroom emoji did i blow this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

Redkist posted:

then she said "oh sorry did i send that directly to you? i meant that to go on my story. my phone does that sometimes" and i just texted back a mushroom emoji did i blow this one

Tell her the mushroom emoji represented your small hard penis.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
You had a chance to let her blow that one and you didn't. So yes.

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
ayy u aint wrong

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TYVJJZ3ZWM

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

it was like this but a little less good (in terms of skill, they were about this hot) and there were two girls (one unidentified)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Redkist posted:

then she said "oh sorry did i send that directly to you? i meant that to go on my story. my phone does that sometimes" and i just snapped back a mushroom emoji did i blow this one

Never text a girl back without waiting as long as she did to send the last message scrub a scrub is a guy that get no love from me, no ain't no scrub blah blah blah balh blah blah blah deedle deedle dee

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
just ignore her for a week then ask her if you made any weird phone calls a week ago. then tell her how you were on mushrooms and you have recordings of you doing weird poo poo for the last week in which you were blacked out

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
lol a girl sent you so mething she meant to post publically for everyone to see (a ssnapchat story), makes you feel special, go out side nerd

glad u enjoyed ur 10 seconds of her snapchat is gay

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Send her a snap chat of your rear end in a top hat dilating as you drop a steamer in the toilet.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Inside Out Mom posted:

Send her a snap chat of your rear end in a top hat dilating as you drop a steamer in the toilet.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Inside Out Mom posted:

Yep this is actually protocol for what you described, op

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Inside Out Mom posted:

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Meowbot posted:

lol a girl sent you so mething she meant to post publically for everyone to see (a ssnapchat story), makes you feel special, go out side nerd

glad u enjoyed ur 10 seconds of her snapchat is gay

You, meowbot, are the coolest guy in the world and get laid all the time

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
no one will ever love or gently caress you op

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

This is a) annoying b) appropriating and problematic

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

You could have been dropping dick OP. You blew it man.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i think ur makiung fun of me op

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

corpuscollossus posted:

This is a) annoying b) appropriating and problematic

Yeah I hate it when black people "appropriate" white culture when they do things like getting a job or a bank loan.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

this woman has no rear end
boo this woman

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

October Revolution posted:

this woman has no rear end
boo this woman

It's not about looks it's about technical precision you pleb

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
twerks per second is also a pretty standard metric when juding twerking

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I dont like big butts because im not a butter t roll gay wad who likes big butts n doesnt like soft white womens butts like in the urssian video? wtf?? do I live in baziaro world? lol a bit butt means the girl is fat or not doing enough yoga after her pialtes . I would rather a small butt, than a big butt but I like girls with faces not butts too im not a freak butt grabbing rear end in a top hat who storms the road looking for bigg butt to slam all day.

edit: Im not responding to anyone im just sayin' this is my opinion of our discussion

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 26, 2015

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I just checked and couldn't find a mushroom emoji OP. Your story seems fake imho.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Meowbot posted:

I dont like big butts because im not a butter t roll gay wad who likes big butts n doesnt like soft white womens butts like in the urssian video? wtf?? do I live in baziaro world? lol a bit butt means the girl is fat or not doing enough yoga after her pialtes . I would rather a small butt, than a big butt but I like girls with faces not butts too im not a freak butt grabbing rear end in a top hat who storms the road looking for bigg butt to slam all day.

edit: Im not responding to anyone im just sayin' this is my opinion of our discussion

Thanks for contributing to eating disorders among women you loving sack of poo poo.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
lmao op you fuckin dunce

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
What's with these forums and gameless permavirgins. Everyone needs to stop posting here until they've read some articles on the fantastic Return of Kings blog.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
you blew it by not posting them here

fail op

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Thanks for contributing to eating disorders among women you loving sack of poo poo.

wow that was rude. ..

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I just checked and couldn't find a mushroom emoji OP. Your story seems fake imho.

🍄

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Whirlwind Jones posted:

It's right next to the heroin syringe and bottle of Kratom tincture

babies havin rabies
Feb 24, 2006

turn your phone off when you're on strong psychedelics

having that poo poo on is a recipe for trouble

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
drink muriatic acid, OP

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

drink muriatic acid, OP

Don't waste that you could make some good meth

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Redkist posted:

no u didnt

who does mushrooms

no one

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i dont understand twerking im interested in the front part not the butthole

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

post them

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Meowbot posted:

wow that was rude. ..

I hope you die, which you will, sooner or later, and that gladdens me.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Just like anything russian: robotic and emotionless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:jackbud:

• Locked thread