Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its like where u think that only hot guys have a chance at getting laid from women and that women only go for guys who have like the correct distance vbetween their eyes and the correct size of neck and forehead to face ratio etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
is that like a hurtz donut?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Keep Autism Wired posted:

is that like a hurtz donut?

na ... its Looks Theory

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
i measured the distance between the pupils of my lover's eyes and it was really close to being a funny number (69) but it wasn't.....idk what to do about this

it was 63 mm

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is clearly wrong because women love guys with unique features.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
how have you not been permabanned yet op?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

i measured the distance between the pupils of my lover's eyes and it was really close to being a funny number (69) but it wasn't.....idk what to do about this

Well those who beleive in looks theory would say his only option, his sole remaining option if he wants to have sex with a lot of people is to go to school and get really good education so he can get a good job to afford plastic surgery

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Pick posted:

women like one unique feature on an otherwise geometrically perfect body

naem
May 29, 2011

I love when gross internet fat guys complain about the minutia of various hot celebrity women's minor imagined flaws from the safety of their hog wallow

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

women like one unique feature on an otherwise geometrically perfect body

Not even that really, unusual-looking (but not fat) guys often have a posse of at the very least mostly-attractive women who want to bang them.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

im pretty sure this was only a thing in the pua haters forum which was the saddest place in the internet

Pick posted:

Not even that really, unusual-looking (but not fat) guys often have a posse of at the very least mostly-attractive women who want to bang them.

see: benedict cumberbatch

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

Where is my Harem of insatiable sluts? :(

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

looks like a lovely theory to me

Bazinga!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
No. Pls close thread Tia

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Where is my Harem of insatiable sluts? :(
Dude you were supposed to pick up your harem in high school. If you missed it it's too late now, you're poisoned by bitterness and jealousy.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

that smells like bullshit

i mean ugly guys get laid all the time from chicks with low self-esteem, you just have to play the odds and wait til bar close

like most women want the "guy-next-door" so says science, and so they can know where he is

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Martman posted:

Dude you were supposed to pick up your harem in high school. If you missed it it's too late now, you're poisoned by bitterness and jealousy.

I AM! :cripes:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay, op

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pick posted:

Really good-looking people are unusual-looking.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
op you forgot to tell us what those measurments are so we feel bad

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Benny Harvey posted:

Really good-looking people are unusual-looking.

This is true, but I mean people with crazy noses and spider hands and stump legs.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Pick posted:

This is true, but I mean people with crazy noses and spider hands and stump legs.

Maybe they want to get fingered by the spider hands?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
have you ever heard of E-ta

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i wish i had spider hands

Kylo Ren
Jul 26, 2015

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ATGBvngzk

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Is this a less wrong meme

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

naem posted:

I love when gross internet fat guys complain about the minutia of various hot celebrity women's minor imagined flaws from the safety of their hog wallow

Thank you

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

naem posted:

They get money for being hot so it's only reasonable.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

well they are putting their stupid face on all kind of tvs and magaziene. if they are going to subject me to their appearance then they should shape up a bit.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's true in the sense that if as a guy you are healthy (not deformed or depressed) and are not fat you're already in the top 10% of internet males and you get the sex

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I've heard of this but have never experienced it because I'm incredibly attractive.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its just a theory like evolution or gravity

teach the looks controversy

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

n

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Uhhhhh what about blind people???

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I look like an irl version of Quagmire from Family guy, OP and I am a certified sexhaver so your theory is obviously flawed.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
this is patently false, if it were true we wouldn't have so many uggos in the world

now a good question is what percentage of the populace would you say is attractive? I'd say it's like 4-6%

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

can't say i have. sounds as ridiculous as Ladder Theory

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

Pick posted:

:unsmith:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
posting ina inri thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is INRI a fat guy? He gives off a very fat guy vibe.

• Locked thread