Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zachack posted:

Actually Dracula's existence is highly debated and evidence supporting his existence is poor at best, but within that limited "can't melt steel beams" evidence the "Dracula still lives" branch contains errors of the sort like "9/11 was caused by holograph lasers". You can research and defend that stance if you'd like but I do warn you that SA bans racists and perma's pedophiles.

Frankly I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do you have an argument to put forth or are you just going to hint darkly at slurs and ad hominem arguments? If you want to discuss specific errors within the "Dracula still lives" argument, I'd be happy to. But there's no need to resort to the sort of frankly bizarre and non sequitur implications you're making.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Sharkie posted:

Frankly I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do you have an argument to put forth or are you just going to hint darkly at slurs and ad hominem arguments? If you want to discuss specific errors within the "Dracula still lives" argument, I'd be happy to. But there's no need to resort to the sort of frankly bizarre and non sequitur implications you're making.

I'm not going to aid in your procurement of illegal material, but I will point to the documentary 9mm as an example of what looking for evidence of Dracula living will result in, ie zero useful evidence and knowingly supporting other crimes, except at the end of your journey I doubt Dracula will show up and say "hey guess what I was alive the whole time, now my Frankenstein gimp is going to beat you up"

Alternatively you could reveal your documentation of Dracula living since you seem to think you have evidence that isn't illegal in most countries.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zachack posted:

I'm not going to aid in your procurement of illegal material, but I will point to the documentary 9mm as an example of what looking for evidence of Dracula living will result in, ie zero useful evidence and knowingly supporting other crimes, except at the end of your journey I doubt Dracula will show up and say "hey guess what I was alive the whole time, now my Frankenstein gimp is going to beat you up"

Alternatively you could reveal your documentation of Dracula living since you seem to think you have evidence that isn't illegal in most countries.

I'm still not following you here, sorry. Perhaps offer up some form of evidence regarding your position, as I asked last time?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Dracula is real and he is my friend.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Hogge Wild posted:

Dracula is real and he is my friend.

If historical account is to be believed he doesn't make friends with mortals much as the butcher doesn't make friends with the sow.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
loving wamazing thread guys keep up to good work, looking forward to seeing my own anme in the leper's colony as a result of this thread lol! im fag

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Foppery posted:

loving :lol:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

loving :laffo:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Sharkie with some of the best bait

Bravo

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Typo posted:

I heard if you get like 300 gold coins together you can hire some white haired dude who will kill the vampire and sleep with your daughter

I'd much rather have a vampire haunting my woods than a despoiled daughter tbh

thanks but no thanks

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

PupsOfWar posted:

I'd much rather have a vampire haunting my woods than a despoiled daughter tbh

thanks but no thanks

Basically. A vampire you can get rid of with a mob of villagers or garlic, good luck getting a despoiled daughter out of the house though.

Unless you have a cow or five goats you can spare to lose.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Gravel Gravy posted:

Basically. A vampire you can get rid of with a mob of villagers or garlic, good luck getting a despoiled daughter out of the house though.

Unless you have a cow or five goats you can spare to lose.

It's worth it so you don't have to feed her anymore though. The goats will replace themselves.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

LorrdErnie posted:

It's worth it so you don't have to feed her anymore though. The goats will replace themselves.

Well the thing with that is unless you're a lord then there is a very narrow window you can afford to make the betrothal. You either do it during or after harvest and have to subsist off of oats and potatos until the permafrost is melts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Dracula is real, the wrinkle is that he injects the blood instead of drinks it

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2014/05/infusion-of-young-blood-recharges-brains-of-old-mice-study-finds.html

quote:

The hippocampi of older mice that had been conjoined to younger mice more closely resembled those of younger mice than did the hippocampi of older mice similarly paired with old mice.

“It was as if these old brains were recharged by young blood,” Wyss-Coray said.

• Locked thread