Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

that's my line

Oh so sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Bryan/HHH for actual competitive match, Lesnar/Kendrick for merciless squash

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

The Mil Muertes vs Fénix casket match from LU earlier this year was excellent and certainly played upon the size difference between the two men

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Not really a pure Big man vs little man but Bret Hart vs 1-2-3-Kid was a great one too.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I was coming here to post that, actually.

Bret had a couple of stellar outings with Bam Bam Bigelow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cheating a little, but Bam Bam as the last survivor of the face team in a Survivor Series match against Andre the Giant's team was so cool - Bam Bam playing the agile "little guy" zipping all around the ring trying to avoid getting hit by the lumbering Giant was pretty awesome. It was 1987 I think, and I think the first time that Hogan/Andre had been on opposite sides of the ring since Wrestlemania 3.

• Locked thread