Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
and it pisses me off to no end ...

Ok ,when something tastes good "You say this taste good" but when it tastes bad you say this tastes bad ... there are bad water and good water, Ive been drinkin good water today and it tastes GREAT its so f reshifng and I taste like a million bucks, but bd water has impurities u can see and it swirls around lookin nasty - ever had tap water? YUCK. BOttled water? Tastes WEIRD. Good water? REALLY great water tastes like the best thing ever you could drink good water all day if you could afford it but where is the best water?

turns this into a two part question - wher is the best water? my friend has a "5000 thousand dollar purifyining system and it sucks tastes like garbafe. but he insists its really good but water doesnt taste? SO WHY DID U SPEND MONEY ON IT?

THEN there is my boss at wo rk who goes 'water doesnt have a taste" when I see "man this water iz good today" :ohdear: why are some people so stupid?

good water tastes u knucklheads, and it tastes good ... try learning how ur taste buds work let me guess you eat a hamburger helper and whine that isnt good enough for ur sensitive pallet? fuckin a joke this country it is.

this woman actually becomes pretier by eating a glass of water... fuckin morons who doenst think it has a taste. UGH if one more perosn says water doesnt taste im going to screeech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
pretty watery imho, gross

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Water is great.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

does this affect the taste of water?

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

water only has a taste if you're poor enough to drink any that's not bottled

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Try flavoring your water with lead, OP. I hear it gives it a really sweet taste.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
cold water tastes the best but thats only my opionon

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I prefer tap water to bottled water am I weird please help me.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

spud posted:

I prefer tap water to bottled water am I weird please help me.

depends where u live
a lot of bottled water is tap water
makes u think

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

If energy drinks have burnt all but the taste buds responsible for perceiving sweetness right out of your mouth then water genuinely has no taste.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

sorry your water sucks op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you ever had toilet water? if so, gross

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Enfield posted:

cold water tastes the best but thats only my opionon

like 5-8 degrees centigrade is money

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i make water taste better by adding kool aid mix to it, really good stuff, particularly red and purple

on its own its fairly bland although its soothing to the tongue/mouth areas when chilled

doesn't beat sugary fruit flavor powder added to it though, that definitely tastes better

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heres a little tip: quarter a lemon, take a wedge and jam it into your eyeball

Scinon
Jul 23, 2006
Now with 2% more atoms!
Minerals taste water. Drink a Dasani and then literally any other water and say you don't taste a difference. (Smokers do not apply they cant taste poo poo)

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Bottled water literally has "minerals added for taste" written on the label sometimes.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TEAYCHES posted:

depends where u live
a lot of bottled water is tap water
makes u think

England it rains a lot.

The only bottled water I drink is Spring water which is the stuff that comes from natural springs ands tuff.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i put some cucumber in some water today my boner won't go away

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

England it rains a lot.

The only bottled water I drink is Spring water which is the stuff that comes from natural springs ands tuff.

yeah right

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i collect water from palm leaves and keep it in hollowed out coconuts

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i irrigate my colon with a archimedes screw. it lifts water into my rear end for max rapid absorbption. im a busy man. so i dont care much about the taste.

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011

Scinon posted:

Minerals taste water. Drink a Dasani and then literally any other water and say you don't taste a difference. (Smokers do not apply they cant taste poo poo)

Bullshit I'm a smoker and arrowhead water still tastes like poo poo compared to dasani

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Orkin Mang posted:

i irrigate my colon with a archimedes screw. it lifts water into my rear end for max rapid absorbption. im a busy man. so i dont care much about the taste.

why would you taste water that's been in your rear end

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i autofelch on webcams for cash bc of the economy

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GopherFlats posted:

Bullshit I'm a smoker and arrowhead water still tastes like poo poo compared to dasani

Lol we had dasani here and it was basically filtered tap water but coca cola done hosed up and it had mercury or lead or something in so they pulled it.

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011
Well yeah, why do you think I was dumb enough to start smoking?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Tap water is where it's at. You can counter the flattening effect of the fluoride by adding just a splash of urine.

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
tap water in louisville ky is p good

good enough that bottled water for the most part tastes like poo poo in comparison

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
u should try piss which is natural water plus kidney juice and salts. real good

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Applewhite posted:

Try flavoring your water with lead, OP. I hear it gives it a really sweet taste.

It getcha high too.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
San Pellegrino has the best water, which is why Perrier sabotaged their spring. The secret water wars have been fought between France and Italy for centuries. That's what the Crusades and the Knight Templar were all about. Look it up on alt-news sites because the lamestream media lies.

Love Rat fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jul 27, 2015

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dasani lol

The BBC posted:

Unlike most of the bottled water sold in British petrol stations and supermarkets Dasani hadn't come from alpine glaciers or trickled out of a precious natural spring - it had come out of the local tap
"Coke sells tap water for 95p" could hardly have been worse for Coke and their new baby.
Something had gone wrong at the Dasani factory and a bad batch of minerals had contaminated the water production with a potentially carcinogenic bromate
Immediately they withdrew all 500,000 bottles of Dasani in circulation. In just five weeks, Dasani had come and gone, arguably providing more in terms of entertainment than refreshment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3809539.stm

spud fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jul 27, 2015

Paste
Aug 26, 2007

dammit meowbot

why cant i quit you

beautiful bastaRd goddamit

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

dad gay seems like the kind of guy who would drink water from the tap

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ethanol posted:

dad gay seems like the kind of guy who would drink water from the tap his own piss

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Piss tastes alright, you really need to mix it with some soda or tonic water to really unlock and appreciate the flavour gradient.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
bottled water is the funniest thing ever. "yep imma pay money for this water outside of my water bill that literally is the same as the water from my tap"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gobblecoque posted:

bottled water is the funniest thing ever. "yep imma pay money for this water outside of my water bill that literally is the same as the water from my tap"

Apparently bottled water does taste better, if its direct from a Spring or w/e. That#s what my ex tol me anyway

• Locked thread