Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
hahaha all the fat women are buzzfeed writers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
" Hurr I am going to show the model woman my model train and get laid!" - a retard fedora mra pua idiot birch who collects trains and isn't me...

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Aren't these kinds of articles kind of mean to the models who probably work pretty hard to look the way they do since it's literally their job to do so? It's all "lol gently caress these models, here are some real (fat) women looking awful in the same outfits"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I mean, I'm sure that just like everyone else, these models probably don't care about the opinions and ideas of a fat, but I'm just saying is all

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

im a dude and id probably look better in those swimsuits than the fat women in the article

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Aralan posted:

Aren't these kinds of articles kind of mean to the models who probably work pretty hard to look the way they do since it's literally their job to do so? It's all "lol gently caress these models, here are some real (fat) women looking awful in the same outfits"

all pretty people are by default mean shallow petty bitches so gently caress them

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Not to body shame, but these women should be ashamed of their bodies. and their faces

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Minimalist Program posted:

" Hurr I am going to show the model woman my model train and get laid!" - a retard fedora mra pua idiot birch who collects trains and isn't me...

u sound pretty cool

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

Aralan posted:

I dunno, it would be pretty funny if some fat idiot showed up at my job to prove a point and failed.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wheres the black fat people this article is racially insensitive

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder what percentage of Buzzfeed articles at this point are some variation on "here are some pictures of fat women presented with a self-congratulatory tone"

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
Newsflash: Average blobs do not look good in swimsuits in comparison to women who are paid to look good, and are teamed with some of the greatest photo editors alive today

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

I actually pack them away to get better results

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Moola posted:

u sound pretty cool

You made me sound cool, by bolding part of my post when you quoted it, moola.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"If I keep on saying that 5'6" 250-pound people are 'average' and 'normal' to a large enough audience, soon enough it'll be true!"

e: "also if I keep saying that I'm a brave revolutionary for doing it"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
some people are good looking and some people look like like garbage

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

shut up netface posted:

Newsflash: Average blobs do not look good in swimsuits in comparison to women who are paid to look good, and are teamed with some of the greatest photo editors alive today

yeah the real fat women pictures were definitely not digitally altered to hide any leg lard

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

You made me sound cool, by bolding part of my post when you quoted it, moola.

youre welcome :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do you think the garbage women had to buy the swim suits? they probably got all stretched out and covered in b.o.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Where do these writers live that all the women are fat?

I can leave my house and in an hour see minimum 20 women who would look hot as gently caress in those swimsuits. Florida owns.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Victoria's Secret should just start shooing fats out of their store with a broom, so they'll stop whining about body image or whatever. Also send them threatening letters if they try to mail order anything over a certain size

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wafflz posted:

a bubble

When you are a Buzzfeed writer, all your friends are the kind of people who would be friends with Buzzfeed writers; your physical location doesn't much matter

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

dad gay. so what posted:

do you think the garbage women had to buy the swim suits? they probably got all stretched out and covered in b.o.

gross dude

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Wafflz posted:

prob the northeast

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Why would Victoria's Secret even have sizes that big? :psyduck:

Lol if they had to shop around the plus size stores for knock offs

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Korranus posted:

prob the northeast

I live in the northeast and the vast majority of the women in the large building I'm currently sitting in are normal-shaped, as in actually normal-shaped not curvy-goonette "normal-shaped"

My money's on Portland

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
You guys, this position hurt so much I can’t even explain. The hard sand, the pressure on my knees, the awkward inner thigh grab with a back ankle grasp. I was so over this. Do I look sexy? ‘Cause I can just see the pain in my eyes.

lol i dont think kneeling should be that hard

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

What an interesting and progressive thought experiment. I can't wait to share this through all my social media accounts.

Its so horrible, what these women endure, im euforic now. Not by some phony gods blessing, but because, i am enlightened by this article on societys pressure on women

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
If not giving a gently caress is bravery then I deserve the medal of honor.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sheridan posted:

I love burgers

Sheridan call me I think we have a lot in common.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
This article really opened my eyes. There needs to be a massive social media campaign to push for legislation that will ban fat and ugly people from contaminating public beaches.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

loquacius posted:

I live in the northeast and the vast majority of the women in the large building I'm currently sitting in are normal-shaped, as in actually normal-shaped not curvy-goonette "normal-shaped"

My money's on Portland

turns out the beach is malibu so they're la chicks I guess?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Frumpy girls are ok. Just make working out for them something they do right away. Do it with 'em it's fun!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my eyes have been opened to the plight of fat garbage people, jah bless

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmeDzffQrzw

brother, i wanna live where people take care of themselves

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Ha ha ha! I guess you could say that I "do not want" either, friend. Ha ha.

Great goons think alike, goonsire.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Enfield posted:

they look worse than the models

dad gay. so what posted:

i bet they stink to high heavens peeyewww

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jul 27, 2015

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

loquacius posted:

a bubble

When you are a Buzzfeed writer, all your friends are the kind of people who would be friends with Buzzfeed writers; your physical location doesn't much matter

the standards set by those articles are an ironic mirroring of what they decry

whereas popular media sets unrealistically high standards the tumblr crowd set unrealistically low; while media can increase the occurrence of
anorexia and bulimia activist blogs let women justify being unhealthy blobs

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Why don't clothing manufacturers use ugly fatasses to sell their clothing??? This is literally rape!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
her struggle

her takeaway

• Locked thread