Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
If testosterone is the hormone that makes you horny, and women usually have little to no testosterone, how do they get horny? Is the female horniness a myth or a construct? If you give a woman tetosterone pills or whatever, do they get horny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Women are horny as gently caress. All they need is a little encouragement. Give them a lil tap on the ol' derriere.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Women are NEVER horny. Thusly, all hetero sex is rape. Cmon son this is basic rear end stuff

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
im gay so

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
they can get horny, they just can't get a boner

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ZombieParts posted:

What if they take a testosterone

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

a bay posted:

What if they take a testosterone

they get a boner

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they get horny if you shoot your white cum on them

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

only from a big black dick. The contrast sets off their orgasm impulse

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

That sounds poorly timed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

how would u know

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
they get their horniness from the white mans money and the black mans seed

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

That sounds poorly timed
lol

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
You gotta wait em out without getting horny yourself.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a bay posted:

If testosterone is the hormone that makes you horny, and women usually have little to no testosterone, how do they get horny? Is the female horniness a myth or a construct? If you give a woman tetosterone pills or whatever, do they get horny?

If you give a lady testosterone she might get hornier, but she will also get generally hairier. Once the facial hair masculines from the testosterone it won't go back to fine lady facial hair on it's own either, so like a transwoman she'll be stuck as a bearded lady unless she gets electrolysis.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
ESTROGEN

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Fishy Joe posted:

they get their horniness from the white mans money and the black mans seed

Does that have testosterone in it?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Estrogen makes them horny, but it's like a different type of horny that is milder but maybe longer lasting? I don't know, but it causes them to get turned on by like books and poo poo instead of naked people.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

If you give a lady testosterone she might get hornier, but she will also get generally hairier. Once the facial hair masculines from the testosterone it won't go back to fine lady facial hair on it's own either, so like a transwoman she'll be stuck as a bearded lady unless she gets electrolysis.

The real tragedy of the bearded lady is that she's horny as gently caress but most dudes aren't in to it

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

actually in them is better. there is a lot of testosterone in semen and it is absorbed vaginally really well.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Nuclearmonkee posted:

actually in them is better. there is a lot of testosterone in semen and it is absorbed vaginally really well.

Can men get horny if a Black male shoots his urban jizz on them, and they rub it on their tits, and swallow up the spermy loads

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

Can men get horny if a Black male shoots his urban jizz on them, and they rub it on their tits, and swallow up the spermy loads

is it getting hot in here? *adjusts collar*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I find that if you wear a trench coat and nothing else and then opening the front in a quick and sudden motion will often turn random unassuming women into randy willing specimens.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

a bay posted:

I don't know, did it work for you?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't know, did it work for you?

If I already knew the answer I wouldn't need to ask, for example you don't see me asking if Black men have small size balls because everybody knows it's an optical illusion created by their infamously well hung members

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
women produce their own testosterone and it does make them horney.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
That must take a long time

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
women get horny cause of testosterone goddam you fools know nothing

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Ok then what do they get hony from, Eisenstein.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I have very much sexual frustration and very little testosterone. Idk why

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Would you say that you feel horny

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Nuclearmonkee posted:

how can it be mostly testosterone when it tastes like it's mostly salt? teeheeheehee

*runs from eight grade science classroom*

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Naerasa posted:

how can it be mostly testosterone when it tastes like it's mostly salt? teeheeheehee

*runs from eight grade science classroom*
Nice. You've tasted cum I see.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

ZombieParts posted:

:mmmhmm:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't know what sexual frustration is like but I do know what te regular kind is because the Old Bay Seasoning thread was closed before I could say Old Bay Seasoning in it

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Has anyone seen Chyna's or Nicole Bass's steroid engorged dick/clit?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Weener Beater posted:

Has anyone seen Chyna's or Nicole Bass's steroid engorged dick/clit?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

im the skin

• Locked thread