Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How good is your 7th-round pick?
Pro Bowler
Future Hall of Famer
Gets the key to every city in America
Future President of the Universe
View Results

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Cavauro posted:

I want to see a lot of rookies and veterans training to play for keeps, and I don't want any of them to be hurt out there. Let's have a good clean season with zero injuries, starting now

The Giants see this and laugh.

E: Burning Sherman chat, Jarius Wright torched him a couple years ago, and I can't find the gif anywhere. It was hilarious though, Ponder2Wright beating Sherman.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jul 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Ehud posted:

@MaryKayCabot: #browns bowe on mccown: "he's showing all the potential of being a top 5 QB in the NFL"

sure thing, boss

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Burger Trench posted:

Just give him the start, why the gently caress not?

Mike Rodak @mikerodak
Tyrod Taylor doing Tyrod things: scrambles, avoids what might've been a sack and heaves a TD pass to Marquise Goodwin.

Matthew Fairburn @MatthewFairburn
Tyrod Taylor hits Marquise Goodwin in stride for a 65-yard TD. Decent day for Taylor overall.

I don't even care about the bills but Tyrod Time sounds like my kinda poo poo

• Locked thread