Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

SD-455 posted:

How do feminists feel about "menstruation" starting with "men"

it's ok because we hate menstruation also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

read op as autistic bronx idiot, was pleased.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Keg posted:

Please stop being hate-filled losers, GBS.

GBS has always been loving terrible. There's a reason :gb2gbs: is a thing in every other subforum.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

the only person i know who unironically shares stuff from Everyday Feminism is a fat white male autist who has on at least one occasion tried to talk a couple (who were both much more attractive than him) into a polyamorous relationship with him

he's p much what i think of when i see someone on the internet describe himself as a male feminist

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
the vapid oval office in the op needs to stfu and listen when joss whedon and arthur chu are speaking

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Feminism is good, they got GTA V and Tylor The Creator banned from Australia so sexism and violence against women is over

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Australia has been banning things since the dawn of time. If the feminists weren't doing it someone else would.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
this girl is awesome, and also pretty

SweetMercifulCrap! fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jul 28, 2015

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
the internet is a vile poison

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

logical phalluses posted:

the internet is a vile poison

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I like how both sides of internet arguments about feminism try to accuse the other side of being unattractive immature losers, and I like how they are both absolutely correct.

Pecked To Death
Jun 27, 2004

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

circ dick soleil posted:

Australia has been banning things since the dawn of time. If the feminists weren't doing it someone else would.

We're all convicts and immigrants and can't be trusted

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I like her videos. They're funny and she is funny.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Moon Atari posted:

I like how both sides of internet arguments about feminism try to accuse the other side of being unattractive immature losers, and I like how they are both absolutely correct.

This true too.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Akumos posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qw8sgEdRw

hmm yes thx mr autistic brony man for explaining why women need feminism, give me ur thoughts fellow hipsters

This girl owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Keg posted:

Please stop being hate-filled losers, GBS.

• Locked thread