Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

failure is the best teacher; what lessons have your awful decisions taught you? what miserable mistakes have shaped your wretched existence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
reading this thread, op

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
pulling out of your fat mum to read this thread, op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
clicking on this thread, and reading the posts within it :vince:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time the only regret I have is I didn't bone more of them

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time the only regret I have is I didn't bone more of them

(dont forget about this thread)

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Oberleutnant posted:

reading this thread, op

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
When I was younger I worked for a start up tech support company who would attend to PC / Printer issues and poo poo on site.

I hated it man, was so boring and the frequency of the work meant that inevitably i'd just be firing up my first bong and loading up Halo 3 when i'd get a callout

basically it got to the point where I would just slack off like CRAZY and not bill the clients properly ya know standard poo poo

one Saturday my boss showed up at my house and I was high as hell and he started giving me grief so I took all the tech gear and threw it out the door at him and went back to bed

now 10 years later I realize that could have been my ticket to the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ as the company is doing REALLY well and the work was REALLY easy.

oh well such is life my friends

Sorryformybadjokes fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 27, 2015

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Oberleutnant posted:

pulling out of your fat mum to read this thread, op

not pulling out of the op's fat mum

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

clicking on this thread haha

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jeff Sichoe posted:

When I was younger I worked for a start up tech support company who would attend to PC / Printer issues and poo poo on site.

I hated it man, was so boring and the frequency of the work meant that inevitably i'd just be firing up my first bong and loading up Halo 3 when i'd get a callout

basically it got to the point where I would just slack off like CRAZY and not bill the clients properly ya know standard poo poo

one Saturday my boss showed up at my house and I was high as hell and he started giving me grief so I took all the tech gear and threw it out the door at him and went back to bed

now 10 years later I realize that could have been my ticket to the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ as the company is doing REALLY well and the work was REALLY easy.

oh well such is life my friends

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
no regrets no mods no masters

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

It used to be pretty much every single moment leading up to clicking on this thread

but now I reckon we have a new winner

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
when i was a little kid(like 7 or 8) i was at the mall with my mom and we were walking out and someone's car alarm started going off

and i said something to the effect of "it doesn't make sense that if your car alarm goes off when you're in the mall you can't hear it, your keyfob should buzz or jingle or something"

my mom went and told my dad and i guess they decided not to do anything about it

a few years later (five or so?) my mom was telling my uncle (who works for GM (because everyone in detroit works for GM)) my idea and he was like "oh yeah we just started making stuff like that"

i could've been a multi millionaire gently caress you mom and dad :argh:

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

my whole lifer

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

reddit liker posted:

when i was a little kid(like 7 or 8) i was at the mall with my mom and we were walking out and someone's car alarm started going off

and i said something to the effect of "it doesn't make sense that if your car alarm goes off when you're in the mall you can't hear it, your keyfob should buzz or jingle or something"

my mom went and told my dad and i guess they decided not to do anything about it

a few years later (five or so?) my mom was telling my uncle (who works for GM (because everyone in detroit works for GM)) my idea and he was like "oh yeah we just started making stuff like that"

i could've been a multi millionaire gently caress you mom and dad :argh:

at 7 you probably just poo poo your pants because yuoure a retard

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

at 7 you probably just poo poo your pants because yuoure a retard

thats not how it happened retard

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
you read his but you didn't read mine? you fucken suck man for real you really do suck

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i wish i had pursued acting

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jeff Sichoe posted:

you read his but you didn't read mine? you fucken suck man for real you really do suck

sorry :(

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Shoulda joined infantry out of high school gently caress all this debt and doom. Early death ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I could have been happy years ago if only I'd gotten divorced sooner.

• Locked thread