Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I know Something Awful attracts all sorts, and I think that's great. Its the diversity of our posters that makes this forum what it is. This diversity extends to our sexual identities as well.....so many goons have undergone sexual reassignment surgery that we have our own term for them: troons.

Now, most standards of beauty frown upon women with any trace of visible muscle. But maybe there are some goons here that like them looking powerful and muscular? If so, this is the thread for you :)

:siren: NO JUDGEMENT ZONE :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I too want to gently caress a man with a vagina.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Do you wish this was you? The man on the left, that is haha. Let us know about it

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Whoa I'm not sure who this is but when she says "jump" you probably oughta ask "how high" haha

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hachi machi

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I qant my big beautifful amazon wife to call me a human being while loving me with a strapon after my rich and handsome friend cucks her

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I know Something Awful attracts all sorts, and I think that's great. Its the diversity of our posters that makes this forum what it is. This diversity extends to our sexual identities as well.....so many goons have undergone sexual reassignment surgery that we have our own term for them: troons.

Now, most standards of beauty frown upon women with any trace of visible muscle. But maybe there are some goons here that like them looking powerful and muscular? If so, this is the thread for you :)

:siren: NO JUDGEMENT ZONE :siren:

If only she were around in the 90s during Arnold's movie decline, and we could have had a perfectly cast "Arnold turns into a woman comedy" nobody wanted to see.

ED: That said if they end up cranking out another Terminator movie, they should totally make this woman a Terminator because the series already jumped the shark so high it reached orbit, might as well do the first memorable thing since T2. I know I'd be more intimidated than I was of a supermodel with inflatable boobs. I, anyway, do not want to hear her order "Your clothes, give them to me."

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 27, 2015

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Her tits are a bit small

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

No. 6 posted:

I too want to gently caress a man with a vagina.

what about a woman with a penis?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Gaunab posted:

what about a woman with a penis?

Yes. I want the woman with a penis to penetrate my anus while I sexing inside the man with a vag.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

NWS that dude

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

No. 6 posted:

Yes. I want the woman with a penis to penetrate my anus while I sexing inside the man with a vag.

wow, you're out there man. cool, but out there

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

That's gotta be the best example of a gender transition I've ever seen. Still, I think that's more of a "man w muscles" rather than the muscular women--and the men who love em--that this thread is focused on.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Blazing Ownager posted:

If only she were around in the 90s during Arnold's movie decline, and we could have had a perfectly cast "Arnold turns into a woman comedy" nobody wanted to see.

ED: That said if they end up cranking out another Terminator movie, they should totally make this woman a Terminator because the series already jumped the shark so high it reached orbit, might as well do the first memorable thing since T2. I know I'd be more intimidated than I was of a supermodel with inflatable boobs. I, anyway, do not want to hear her order "Your clothes, give them to me."

I've never considered it, but you have a point......muscular women are underrepresented in Hollywood. Sad that their beauty standards are so myopic

THey had a female Terminator but I think having one w an impressive muscular development would be the "shot in the arm" the failing franchise could use

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Hells yeah OP!!!!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh please, just let the Terminator franchise die.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd do all them white women

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
i like women with muscular thighs and a nice booty

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
would

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

it's a tumor

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

lmao

if you don't want to gently caress this you're a bigot

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I'd be more into it if they wanted meek skinny guys like myself as opposed to even more bulky versions of themselves

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Roy posted:

I'd be more into it if they wanted meek skinny guys like myself as opposed to even more bulky versions of themselves

You may be in luck....provided you can withstand a leglock or two :madmax:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i liked the one in the op until she got mad at her daughter for dating a black guy

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

gently caress that's hot. jerking off as i write this fyi

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Whoa....is that nipple or padding on her right bosom?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i liked u in how stella got her groove back

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
how much protein u think they want to swallow

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://instagram.com/janaemariekroc/

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

jackyl posted:

how much protein u think they want to swallow

LOTS. They didnt get to that size by skimping on the protein.

U think you can satisfy them?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

LMAO yeah i saw this elsewhere. The :qq: from lifters everywhere is delicious as another one of their heroes comes at as tranny

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

LOTS. They didnt get to that size by skimping on the protein.

U think you can satisfy them?

you get what you pay for and I won't charge

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Whoa I'm not sure who this is but when she says "jump" you probably oughta ask "how high" haha

This lady could crack my skull open like an eggshell with her rear end, and that's okay.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

notZaar posted:

This lady could crack my skull open like an eggshell with her rear end, and that's okay.

Would you pork her?

I think I would, provided that her voice isn't too deep. I don't think I'd kiss her much, probably just stick the "d" in the cooter a couple times

• Locked thread