Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
gently caress I was gonna post this thread!

Well, I guess I'll just have to post my OP here

quote:

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Can Dean Ambrose Lift The Big Show???™

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
professional wrestling

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

gently caress I was gonna post this thread!

Well, I guess I'll just have to post my OP here

but it's triple h's birthday he's not supposed to be handing out gifts like this!

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

quote:

Ah gently caress, it's Hunters birthday tonight

The most absolutely pure quote that I believe will accurately sum up the night.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

big dave posted:

Raw will open tonight with The Authority addressing all the wrestlers on the ramp. I love those teachers addressing the kids in assembly segments as they usually just do wonderful things for the star power of the roster.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Triple H is the only person who doesn't get humiliated on his birthday, of course. hahaha.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
John Cena

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

turns out Xavier Woods won't be out on the ramp tonight because he'll be the one inside Hunter's birthday cake!! happy birthday Hunter here's a jobber for you to squash

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

John Cena is going to tie Flair's record at Summer Slam and I don't know how to deal with that. Is there a hotline I can all or something?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

TheKingslayer posted:

Triple H is the only person who doesn't get humiliated on his birthday, of course. hahaha.

if its was my birthday i'd want to be humiliated if was stehpanie doing it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Remember when HHH had everyone out on the ramp and they all quit and he, Cena, and Punk ran RAW because they are the only ones that matter?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

John Cena is going to tie Flair's record at Summer Slam and I don't know how to deal with that. Is there a hotline I can all or something?

Nobody will care because people will still be busy mourning Taker getting his Streak back by the time it happens

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i had free tickets to this show and elected to watch it on television instead

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

Nobody will care because people will still be busy mourning Taker getting his Streak back by the time it happens
I thought Taker vs Brock is the main event?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i'm debating whether to watch this or go to a metal show happening a few blocks away

I know nothing about metal but it's $10 and the band seems okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTQHlkwZ_pc

bartok
May 10, 2006

I hope that jabroni Owens jobs out to a returning Ryback in under 5 minutes.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
TNA Sucks.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Mercury Crusader posted:

Can Dean Ambrose Lift The Big Show???™

I'm sure he can lift The Big Show's spirits

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

o no

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah this poo poo might be the biggest crime.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

I thought Taker vs Brock is the main event?

I don't even know, which is the saddest part

There's 3 ridiculous results that are going to happen at least, and any of them could main event

Rooting for the Sting Shield option personally, because at least that will have a 40 minute rafter entrance

bartok
May 10, 2006

Not going to lie but that sounds like an awesome match.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

MotU posted:

if its was my birthday i'd want to be humiliated if was stehpanie doing it

Please do not report on the going ons of Hunters bedroom, there are innocent minds here probably.

TheKingslayer posted:

He could lose. Like I know it doesn't seem likely, but remember that Cena's never managed to get one over the Authority. The only time he won the title was in the MITB where nobody else was holding it. But against Rollins, Orton etc. He's always come up short.

The only thing that makes me think he's going to win is "who else is left to challenge him besides the corpse of D-Bry?"

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

yeah honestly, while I have a big problem with how they handled Cena/Owens there's nothing inherently wrong with putting the belt on your top guy other than the fact that they seem to be copying ROH out of pettiness.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

it's funny, I looked at the Twitter replies on the @WWE match announcements and literally loving everyone hates the Big Show, even the markiest of marks that tend to reply to thinks on social media

however, everyone is excited for The Viper, Randy Orton, to take on Kevin Owens, when Raw returns, so

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Chris James 2 posted:

I don't even know, which is the saddest part

There's 3 ridiculous results that are going to happen at least, and any of them could main event

Rooting for the Sting Shield option personally, because at least that will have a 40 minute rafter entrance

I hope they let Dean do his own face paint.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
The New Day are so good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

i'm debating whether to watch this or go to a metal show happening a few blocks away

I know nothing about metal but it's $10 and the band seems okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTQHlkwZ_pc

This sounds cool, do it

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Good. I will enjoy that until Sheamus butts in.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Woo, Raw.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

abraham linksys posted:

it's funny, I looked at the Twitter replies on the @WWE match announcements and literally loving everyone hates the Big Show, even the markiest of marks that tend to reply to thinks on social media

however, everyone is excited for The Viper, Randy Orton, to take on Kevin Owens, when Raw returns, so

randy Ortron is a good wresler and so is kevin owens so it shoudl be a fun match that is why people (i am a people) are excited for it

bartok
May 10, 2006

I bet they do Rollins/Cesaro again because who watches Smackdown?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Hey I'm down with any match I haven't seen before.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

bartok posted:

I bet they do Rollins/Cesaro again because who watches Smackdown?

I did and I forgot that match happened.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

can we talk about how stupid the undertaker looks in the picture at the top of @WWE

https://twitter.com/WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
betcha cant lick your nose taker!

• Locked thread