Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Yeah that's why his parents yard is a loving mess and there are raccoons and possums rooting through the trash. "ugh I havn't gotten out of bed in weeks due to my fibro he says" "ugh my fibro" yeah his fibro is so bad but it's apparently not stoping him from jacking off and smelling like a tuna barge and playing videogames.

And he doesn't want me shooting the possums or a the raccoons because gunshots are loud. Yet the garbage has done nothing but pile up. He just tosses poo poo out his window like a loving animal.

I think I'm going to capture a few skunks and throw their stanky asses though a window in his parents house while they're away for vacation next week.

Only when man smells failure does he show agency to improve himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

millenial taint reaper thread ground floor

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

taint reaped again!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
does your city not have any ordinances about that kind of thing

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Please don't open fire on your neighbor's house, please.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

FordPRefectLL posted:

does your city not have any ordinances about that kind of thing

I live in loving Road Warrior country they won't evict scums of the earth leeches because it might be racist.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The Taint Reaper posted:

Yeah that's why his parents yard is a loving mess and there are raccoons and possums rooting through the trash. "ugh I havn't gotten out of bed in weeks due to my fibro he says" "ugh my fibro" yeah his fibro is so bad but it's apparently not stoping him from jacking off and smelling like a tuna barge and playing videogames.

And he doesn't want me shooting the possums or a the raccoons because gunshots are loud. Yet the garbage has done nothing but pile up. He just tosses poo poo out his window like a loving animal.

I think I'm going to capture a few skunks and throw their stanky asses though a window in his parents house while they're away for vacation next week.

Only when man smells failure does he show agency to improve himself.

he's trying to sell you pills dubmass

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sounds like you should shoot your neighbor op

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
taint reaped again

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Excelzior posted:

taint reaped again!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

taint
reaped

again

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Fibromialgia isn't real you're not sick you just want attention.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

and opiates

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Taint Reaper posted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
kill yourself

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ṯ̴̸̪͚͐̏̍ͮ͆ͩͫͭ̋͊̉͐ͨ̈̉͢͟͝A̴̢̟͉̰͍̳ͨͣͩ̊͗̅̂͌ͦ̐͒ͦ̀̋̌̇̚̚͘I̡̥̱͖̣̳̼̰̻͈͛̅̑̃̾̆ͯͫ̀͘N̷̸͇̤̠͚͍͔͙̗̗̲̲̗̘̙̖͚͐͐͒ͨ̀̔ͯͪ̽̌ͩ̌̉͛͜͢T̴̵̝̦̖̬̱̅̓̾̽͗͂̇̉ͣͤ̏̔̏́ͪ̌́ ̛̯̘̰̖̣̜͇̟̘̬̘̦̆͊̔͒̈͗̔̈̅͂R̵͈͙̮̟̥͔͕͎̼̥ͣͤ̌ͧ̈͊̓ͭ̎̈́̚͟ͅE̐̉͋̓̕҉̢͙̳͙̝̱̜̙̮͖͚̮̥͎A̿̍ͭͫͨͦ͂͂͗̚͏̡̧̘̪̼̟͎̝̦̣͙̬̘̲̻͖̩͘͜P̸̛̛͔̗̻͕̦̹̮̼̰̌͒͑̔ͥͯ͐́̆̌͂͆͆ͤͪ̓̚E̴̺̜̱̬͔̦̱̱͂̽́ͨ̆ͤ͂͒̓̉́͘R̦͎̱̩̥̥͓̙̭̮̦̥͉̲̩̺̱͙̯̿̒͒͊́̒̽ͩͯ͆ͪ̌͐̕͢͟

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
dumb stupid gimmick by retarded idiot aka a taint reaper thread

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

VendaGoat posted:

and opiates

just loving buy them with your parents money you loving scum dog. You're already not working you can't sink any lower than that.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

code:
  _______ _    _ ______   _______       _____ _   _ _______   _____  ______          _____  ______ _____  
 |__   __| |  | |  ____| |__   __|/\   |_   _| \ | |__   __| |  __ \|  ____|   /\   |  __ \|  ____|  __ \ 
    | |  | |__| | |__       | |  /  \    | | |  \| |  | |    | |__) | |__     /  \  | |__) | |__  | |__) |
    | |  |  __  |  __|      | | / /\ \   | | | . ` |  | |    |  _  /|  __|   / /\ \ |  ___/|  __| |  _  / 
    | |  | |  | | |____     | |/ ____ \ _| |_| |\  |  | |    | | \ \| |____ / ____ \| |    | |____| | \ \ 
    |_|  |_|  |_|______|    |_/_/    \_\_____|_| \_|  |_|    |_|  \_\______/_/    \_\_|    |______|_|  \_\

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TEAYCHES posted:

Ṯ̴̸̪͚͐̏̍ͮ͆ͩͫͭ̋͊̉͐ͨ̈̉͢͟͝A̴̢̟͉̰͍̳ͨͣͩ̊͗̅̂͌ͦ̐͒ͦ̀̋̌̇̚̚͘I̡̥̱͖̣̳̼̰̻͈͛̅̑̃̾̆ͯͫ̀͘N̷̸͇̤̠͚͍͔͙̗̗̲̲̗̘̙̖͚͐͐͒ͨ̀̔ͯͪ̽̌ͩ̌̉͛͜͢T̴̵̝̦̖̬̱̅̓̾̽͗͂̇̉ͣͤ̏̔̏́ͪ̌́ ̛̯̘̰̖̣̜͇̟̘̬̘̦̆͊̔͒̈͗̔̈̅͂R̵͈͙̮̟̥͔͕͎̼̥ͣͤ̌ͧ̈͊̓ͭ̎̈́̚͟ͅE̐̉͋̓̕҉̢͙̳͙̝̱̜̙̮͖͚̮̥͎A̿̍ͭͫͨͦ͂͂͗̚͏̡̧̘̪̼̟͎̝̦̣͙̬̘̲̻͖̩͘͜P̸̛̛͔̗̻͕̦̹̮̼̰̌͒͑̔ͥͯ͐́̆̌͂͆͆ͤͪ̓̚E̴̺̜̱̬͔̦̱̱͂̽́ͨ̆ͤ͂͒̓̉́͘R̦͎̱̩̥̥͓̙̭̮̦̥͉̲̩̺̱͙̯̿̒͒͊́̒̽ͩͯ͆ͪ̌͐̕͢͟

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a messed up horse posted:

:bernget: :bernget:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Did I ever tell you the loving time this bitch told me his story about sitting in the rain cursing his room mate while drinking a beer? he had to move back home because he was such a colossal fuckup and he thought that story was a badge of pride.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

drat op you sure are a whiny bitch

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
he also routinely drove drunk or whatever and smashed his car and it's in the drive way for months with it's poo poo pushed in. It's a loving disgrace.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

same

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

No he doesn't have autism he's just a millenial, they're all loving stupid.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

Don't sign your posts

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

VendaGoat posted:

Don't sign your posts

UUuuh pretty sure I'm not a Millenial

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
R̷̜͇̣͍̗̋̑͗̉ͭË̷̞̮̻̞̥́̀ͮͬ̂ͫ̂ͅȦ͗ͩ̈͗̾̚͠͏̬̙̦͚̺̗P̮̘̘͖̍̎͊̓̇ͧͬ̄́͜ ̵̡̤̹̈ͫ͊ͮ̉͢T̡̯͉̯̦̲͓̭̰ͨ̓̈́̄͡H̲̳̣̠̩͛̓ͥ͂̇̔̂̀̚E̺̱̳̲ͪ ̱͓̭̞̝̞̼̝͚̔͒̽ͣ̃̂̊̓̾́̀T͙̮̪̯͈͗͆̔̿A̡̪̩̹͚̟̱̟͗̿̋͊͠I̹̻̭͇̭͌ͥ͡N̷̡͎̞̫̲͕͇̠͙̅͊̑̄͛ͥ̓͑T̛̩̹̪ͨ͝

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i bought that red text, it was me, i did it

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wall Balls posted:

i bought that red text, it was me, i did it

Woah a millenial who is bad with money what a suprise!....Not!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
millennial reaped again

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yet again the taint reaper becomes the taint reaped

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

git orf ma danm lawn millennials!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

The Taint Reaper posted:

I live in loving Road Warrior country they won't evict scums of the earth leeches because it might be racist.

Sounds like you're a racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wall Balls posted:

git orf ma danm lawn millennials!

Condos don't have lawns.....

• Locked thread