Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
Rebellion. This game seems cool and non-copyright infringing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

I wonder, if the emperor's heir apparent is Liam Neelson, is the emperor Yoda?

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Is there any info one the different species that live on the planets? Like what an Ingnean is?

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

Maybe I missed it, but how are the events during the action segments determined? Is it a chart or taken from a deck?

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

I am really excited to still see this going! This game is really cool, even if it is super complicated. I don't really have any preference for voting, just want you to keep up the good work. Also, I still want the rebels to win because they get Sylvester Stallone as a jedi

• Locked thread