Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

She shouldn't wear those shorts just like big fat guys shouldn't wear tiny trunks. Dress for your body type.

It's weird to me because the shorts are actually very revealing compared to other divas gear and yet she's the diva with the least amount to reveal. It's the kind of gear they'd have women wear pre-PG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Chris James 2 posted:

It's listing highest accomplishments. I think it also mentioned Bryan being WWE champ, Paige being just a diva because she's won nothing, and Balor who just happens to currently be NXT champ.

You were right. Here were the other 4 in no particular order:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Eva Marie is an ectomorph.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

dromal phrenia posted:

It's weird to me because the shorts are actually very revealing compared to other divas gear and yet she's the diva with the least amount to reveal. It's the kind of gear they'd have women wear pre-PG

"She neeeeeeeds to find her rear end!" - Kevin Dunn

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jonny Nox posted:

^^^Alternate: Don't watch WWE for the wrestling^^^

If WWE was a wrestling company anymore that might matter.

WWE is about wrestling the way DC is about comic books.

edit: I watch RAW every couple months and enjoy it, so I don't know...

I'm a DC fan too.

I only like companies that actively loathe me. (And Lucha Underground)

I don't care how much you dislike John Cena, waving off doctors for a nose break like that is pretty balls of him because loving ow.

And that terminator thing is the silliest/best thing I've seen in a while because it's the weirdest marketing thing ever.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

The road to Summerslam 2015 starts with Big Show, Randy Orton, and John Cena scoring desperately needed victories.

Was Reigns even on this episode? I think I went into a fugue state at some point about halfway through.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
One news site just pointed out that, depending on the severity of the injury, Cena might have to wear a face mask to protect his nose. God I hope this happens. I really want a Cena in the ridiculous see-through plastic thing

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

StarkRavingMad posted:

One news site just pointed out that, depending on the severity of the injury, Cena might have to wear a face mask to protect his nose. God I hope this happens. I really want a Cena in the ridiculous see-through plastic thing

If he wears one, I expect he'll find a way to paint a transparent U.S. flag or somesuch on it.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

He should use Taker's

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Or borrow Cody's.

Hell, give Cena the entire "my beautiful face is ruined"/Doctor Doom gimmick.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DeepDickPizza posted:

Yes. When wrestlers people like constantly lose, it affects their enjoyment of the product. What a concept.

Yes. If wins and losses of your favorites are what you're invested in with wrestling, then you're at the same level of fan as a kid who loves Cena. That doesn't mean the whole product is worthless poo poo, you just like different people because you're older or because you like a different style. Which is fine, but when people pretend like they're more than that as a fan because they totally know the business and totally deserve all the specific things they want but cry about it every week and then come back for more, it gets really old and tired and sounds like a babyman tantrum. For all the crap people online give marks, they sure act like them a lot.

There were a bunch of really solid matches in the past 2 weeks, a lot of people were used well and all divisions were pushed in a pretty good balance, and there's been very little embarrassing wrestlecrap. I have been enjoying those things. What a concept.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Cena has been awesome lately.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DukeofCA posted:

No but seriously where'd all this ISIS stuff come from?

Twitter joke where Macklemore said something dumb and people were like I cant believe Macklemore joined ISIS.

StarkRavingMad posted:

We actually quickly met with Hernandez, Drago, and Chavo.

did you guys only beat the piss out of Hernandez or was Drago fair game too?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

Yes. If wins and losses of your favorites are what you're invested in with wrestling, then you're at the same level of fan as a kid who loves Cena. That doesn't mean the whole product is worthless poo poo, you just like different people because you're older or because you like a different style. Which is fine, but when people pretend like they're more than that as a fan because they totally know the business and totally deserve all the specific things they want but cry about it every week and then come back for more, it gets really old and tired and sounds like a babyman tantrum. For all the crap people online give marks, they sure act like them a lot.

There were a bunch of really solid matches in the past 2 weeks, a lot of people were used well and all divisions were pushed in a pretty good balance, and there's been very little embarrassing wrestlecrap. I have been enjoying those things. What a concept.

Are you the Stockholm guy now? Everybody else quit.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I described Cena's first promo with Kevin Owens to my friend as "Captain America vs. The Amazing Atheist" and that pretty much held true for the entire fued, and it made me like him and appreciate Kevin James as a heel. Cena was being the best dad ever, introducing Kevin respectfully, even though he was being mean, and then when he kept being mean Ceners was like "OKAY THEN I'LL GIVE YOU A WARNING >:(" Yayyy Cena, you're the never give up rise above hate thuganomics can't see me champ is here to come get some. Then Cena was going to congratulate him for winning! But he kept being mean. What a dick! Fighting him made sense. Also it was an obvious attempt to transform the "Cena sucks" chants into "fight Owens fight" chants, and it almost worked, and I love that Owens' response was to ignore it. What a diiiiiiiiiick.

But with Rollins, I have no idea why Cena is picking this fight. He just started messing with the poor guy out of nowhere, and Rollins was so confused that he thought Cena was just being impolite and tried to leave, and then Cena tried to beat him up, and Seth walked away from the angry person trying to escalate to violence. ??????? Why is the hero acting like Gaston? We already know you can beat up everyone. You're supposed to respect that power and use it only as necessary. You look like an rear end in a top hat. Like a loving idiot.

Also Rollins is sexy, and Cena looks like the "I am disappoint" dad.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Cena looks like Lee Evans with that busted nose.

Cena also owns and I will gladly thumb war anyone who disagrees.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ahahaha the WWE champion tapped out on Raw

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Unironically hope whatever has Foochs depressed gets better because it must be serious if it's broken his spirit and isn't wrestling related

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

John Cena

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Unironically hope whatever has Foochs depressed gets better because it must be serious if it's broken his spirit and isn't wrestling related
Same

Be well, foochs :(

Also my tip for enjoying WWE is to never ever watch Raw. Read the recap in the OP, look at the gifs, maybe fire up an interesting-looking segment on YouTube.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

fubbi and his peaceful religion crap is why wwe sucks

we should all convert to a more hardcore idol, zoroaster, who brings his own cane to the ring with him

also if he takes his wrestlerobe off he's basically interchangeable with the recently deceased lame duck champ daniel bryan

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

we should all convert to a more hardcore idol, zoroaster, who brings his own cane to the ring with him
Rollins did this too until they fell out :haw:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Pariah Rex posted:

So which of these two and ONLY two possibilities is going to happen?

1. John Cena is right about to beat Seth clean again when Kane or somebody shows up and causes some kind of a gently caress finish.
2. John Cena wins clean then in the midst of the confetti and Cole sucking his dick while JBL tickles his balls, Sheamus cashes in.

Pariah Rex posted:

2. John Cena wins clean then in the midst of the confetti and Cole sucking his dick while JBL tickles his balls, Sheamus cashes in.

Pariah Rex posted:

John Cena wins clean, Sheamus cashes in.

Pariah Rex posted:

John Cena, Sheamus.

:shepicide:

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Who is the face in the Big Show/Miz rivalry? Or should both be considered Taker levels of tweener at this point?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

BisonDollah posted:

Who is the face in the Big Show/Miz rivalry? Or should both be considered Taker levels of tweener at this point?

It was Ryback but then he got a CM Pimple.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BisonDollah posted:

Ryback

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Pariah Rex posted:

2. John Cena wins clean then in the midst of the confetti and Cole sucking his dick while JBL tickles his balls

:suspense:

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
God this thread is the drizzling shits, worse than RAW.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Shima Honnou posted:

It was Ryback but then he got a CM Pimple.

I thought Ryback gave up wrestling to become a pool hustler?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Xenoletum posted:

God this thread is the drizzling shits, worse than RAW.

Nah.

JorahTheExplorer
Oct 23, 2013

You aren't my Alves, Afonso Alves,
you make me sa-aad when sky's are blue,
and Georgie Best, cost fucking less,
so please take my Alves away.
One must choose between boredom and suffering

boredom=Cena

suffering=Sheamus.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

One thing that has stood out to me the last couple of weeks is Kevin Owens yelling at Cole. Is there any particular reason for this (backstage comment or a WWE.com interview).

I did have the thought that it could be KO passive aggressively hitting at Vince for dropping him down.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I wonder why they're making Summerslam 4 hours long. They can barely fill 3 hours of Raw, and that has commercials.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Imagine if Cesaro or Ambrose or Owens or Rollins or Rusev or Neville were allowed to wrestle 20 minutes matches every week on Raw with great talent and win each of them by just being better than their opponent. You'd have a brand new star on your hands.

But nah, just give that push to John Cena instead.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

One thing that has stood out to me the last couple of weeks is Kevin Owens yelling at Cole. Is there any particular reason for this (backstage comment or a WWE.com interview).

I did have the thought that it could be KO passive aggressively hitting at Vince for dropping him down.

Being an rear end in a top hat to commentary is part of his thing. He did it to Byron Saxton and Alex Riley in NXT.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I forget about Raw pretty much a day or two after it happens so correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Randy Orton said basically nothing for months now???

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It would actually be a fresh feud, Sheamus and Cena haven't been near each other since the first time Sheamus was WWE champion.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

KungFu Grip posted:

did you guys only beat the piss out of Hernandez or was Drago fair game too?

We weren't really supposed to beat up on Drago for storyline reasons. They gave us the two minute recap of why the fans hate Hernandez and like Drago (including Hernandez roughing up a fan and taking his belt a couple weeks ago). I don't think it was "don't hit Drago or else" but more like it wouldn't make much sense with the backstory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

gently caress it, I'm with Steph now. #TeamSteph

• Locked thread