Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

kofi... kofi why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Life is suffering I want to die and all my optimism is pointless

Then

Now

FOREVER

lol

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

of all the things to watch on the show, you saw this?

it was the best thing on the show

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ijii posted:

I was playing skyrim at the same time watching wwe. How did cena bust his nose? Also I'm disappointed in Rusev's attempt at chucking a headless fish at lana. He held back and it was pathetic.

rollins kneed him right in the face

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

What's to gain for pushing John Cena so dominantly and hard? Everyone already knows who he is

Tthe idea here is to instill doubt that seth rollins can win at summerslam because the crowd is going to be violently pro-rollins/anti-cena at summerslam and because he's retaining the title. I dont hate the angle by itself, but it feels like the same old poo poo with cena winning a match he really didn't need to again. That's my 2 cents

Dean Ambrose losing an excruciating squash match to the big show was far more egregious

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jul 28, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

meltzer said that the lumberjacks are almost entirely real fans with only a couple plants and that their only instruction was "not in the face" so they actually whip the poo poo out of Hernandez

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah that was much worse, poor Charlotte getting exposed in these matches and its only a matter time when they realize that Becky and Sasha should get more pu...hahahah nah they'll double down and make sure Charlotte gets the big push because she's a Flair and one of the few decent prospects they got without Indy experience.

that's fine though

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

john cena beats seth rollins, sheamus cashes in and wins but forgets to specify which title he was cashing in on and is awarded the us title much to his chagrin

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rovert posted:

Who trained Charlotte?

Lodi

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Anyone got this gif, btw?

immediately after this she starts stumbling around and misses a few easy spots

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

how do you concuss yourself off this move. how are you that bad

ask mister perfect

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i blame nikki for only taking 4 bumps the entire match so that alicia had to pick up all the slack

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

Was it always meant to be Becky getting called up for this whole thing? She's so much newer to NXT than the others and to me it feels like it could have been Bayley in that slot had she not been injured.

there were several ideas for The Revolution, some of which involved Bayley

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i didn't really know what the point of it was. If it was supposed to get dean ambrose over as someone you can't keep down well he lost the match anyway because you can, in fact, keep him down. If you wanted to get big show some heel heat this was a good way to do it!

but then wwe did the thing they really like to do of having the guy who just lost (fair and square, mind) stand tall to end the segment anyway so nobody comes out looking better. I don't care that Dean lost but you could at least commit to him losing

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

did anybody reverse the gif of him tossing the fish so it looks like Rusev is being attacked

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

I can't wait to see who Ambrose gets to lose to now! Swagger? Barrett? Tom Phillips? Meanwhile, the shameful-backed incompetent will continue to go over people.

big show

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hammerstein posted:

Remember "The Wildcat" Kofi Kingston, around 2012 ? Compared to that he now has a golden spot.

"the wildcat" kofi kingston attacks with a controlled frenzy

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the only thing left to do with the MITB case is for the guy to forget to cash it in before the deadline so i hope that happens with sheamus

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ban the OP, imo

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

zz will get eaten alive if he wins

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

To be fair even if the ones they wanted to win won they'd still make them look like absolute poo poo just to say "WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES KID" like they always do. It's just if ZZ wins it they'll have Cole bury him as well.

zz would never get out of developmental because he's a fat lazy quitter

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

The laziest big boot.
at a minor league baseball game?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cena will cut promos with a different theme when his opponents try to have a different feud with him

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ZoDiAC_ posted:

It's naive to trash Cena's workrate especially this year, but this is a poor trolling attempt, as you don't even need to watch NXT to realise he isn't the best at wrestling in this promotion, and even if he was today - right now, they've built the company around him for years that included such wrestling talents as HBK, Bryan, Angle, Punk, Benoit etc. that would render that scenario only recently valid.

Seriously dude nice try but it's facetious and utterly transparent. :)

And if you believe it? OK, but it's weird of you to pick on my post that is entirely framed in a "yay Titus!" mindset, when you could at any point in time in any WWE thread basically speak up for Cena, as God knows he needs the support the poor lil' four-star-match having lamb.

you're right, they should have built the company around chris benoit

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

in a way that would have owned

Agreed!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

I was going to say that Jimmy Snuka is gonna follow Piper to heaven to continue the feud, but then I remembered Snuka is probably going to hell.

Then he can feud with Piper in hell

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Some dude on Reddit printed about 3000 "Cesaro Section" signs for tonight. lmao

Would be extremely cool if all of them were confiscated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cronox2 posted:

Is it wrong that I can't stand Sandow on any of Xavier's videos?

It's because he's still playing a character while everyone else is acting natural

• Locked thread