Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

On the bright side, Seth can brag about how he hosed up Cena's face next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Fsmhunk posted:

That dog look loving horrified.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Didn't Owens and others go to PWG over the weekend, did anything happen after that?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I do worry a little that New Day owning so much is going to lead to WWE deciding to turn them face and reverting them back to the boring vaguely gospel losers that they were before.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

CapnAndy posted:

I love that in Rusev's mind, Give Girl Puppy and Give Girl Dead Fish are equally romantic gestures.

And then immediately calling the dog ugly

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Fenrir posted:

Jesus christ, I really can't imagine anything worse than New Day, and I remember some of the worst stupid tag team ideas WWE/WWF ever thought up. This... I mean, really it can't get much worse. Can these guys break up already, or go away, or do literally anything but this stupid thing they're doing?

What's it like, watching WWE on a 4 month time delay?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

NO DOGS ALLOWED

Ignore him, everyone. Dogs are ok.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

ZZ will be ribbed to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I think the story was actually that he argued against putting the title on Bryan at HiaC 2013, once they booked HHH/Bryan for mania there was no way there would be another outcome.

• Locked thread