Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I just found something really weird. I was watching the commercial for WWE '16 with Arnold Swarzenegger as a playable character and my wife said something to me, so I hit pause on Youtube. I just happened to catch this and figured I would take a screenshot for posterity:

Does that mean anything at all, or is it just filler text someone at WWE told THQ (or whoever the gently caress does the games nowdays) to throw in there as filler text?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

Chris James 2 posted:

It's listing highest accomplishments. I think it also mentioned Bryan being WWE champ, Paige being just a diva because she's won nothing, and Balor who just happens to currently be NXT champ.

You were right. Here were the other 4 in no particular order:

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Dr. rear end posted:

Cena should wear that black facemask LeBron wore in that one game

Call me crazy, but I'm not sure putting something on your top babyface that might even remotely call to mind the image of being in blackface would be the best idea right at the moment.

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

I liked Lana's character, but they really do seem to have dropped the ball with her.

Regarding the search for a new Latina female face, the only way I am cool with this is if she realizes that Randy Orton is not from godfuckingdamned San Louis, Missouri.

gently caress you Lillian Garcia. Yes, for gently caress's sake, we all know that "San" is Spanish for "Saint", but that's not the name of the loving city.

• Locked thread