Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I think Raw's been pretty solid for the past couple weeks and everyone's just :qq:ing because the guys they like didn't win. Come at me. :toughguy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DeepDickPizza posted:

Yes. When wrestlers people like constantly lose, it affects their enjoyment of the product. What a concept.

Yes. If wins and losses of your favorites are what you're invested in with wrestling, then you're at the same level of fan as a kid who loves Cena. That doesn't mean the whole product is worthless poo poo, you just like different people because you're older or because you like a different style. Which is fine, but when people pretend like they're more than that as a fan because they totally know the business and totally deserve all the specific things they want but cry about it every week and then come back for more, it gets really old and tired and sounds like a babyman tantrum. For all the crap people online give marks, they sure act like them a lot.

There were a bunch of really solid matches in the past 2 weeks, a lot of people were used well and all divisions were pushed in a pretty good balance, and there's been very little embarrassing wrestlecrap. I have been enjoying those things. What a concept.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Bellas could go for Nattie, or Emma, or Layla. Emma's been doing good heel work on NXT, Nattie's done nothing since Kidd's injury, Layla's still around but rarely active and has played a mean-girl character before. Or they could say "Alicia is injured but will be back in their corner when she recovers".

Just god loving forbid it's Cameron, because I don't want to see her anywhere near the new call-ups.

Hace posted:

Same, but the New Day instead

Seriously, I can't believe Kofi is this consistently entertaining after being so bland for years. Xavier and Big E have always been pretty cool guys but Kofi's only highlights have been being kinda angry at Orton once, and a few cool Rumble spots.

It's even better knowing how hard they worked to get this stable on TV after a bunch of setbacks and delays and convincing Creative it was a good idea.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

CapnAndy posted:

I love that in Rusev's mind, Give Girl Puppy and Give Girl Dead Fish are equally romantic gestures.

I'm just glad he understood which one was supposed to be dead and headless.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It became bad once it went the slightest bit beyond "Lana hooked up with Dolph for revenge" and into "They're a couple now" territory. Maybe in Ziggler's old getup it would make more sense, but not his new Cobra Kai cosplay outfit.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

ParanoidInc posted:

reminder that The New Day literally used "white people think black people all look the same" to win a match

When two people with similar build wear exactly the same outfit and one deliberately hides his face and looks away for the sole purpose of preventing the referee from recognizing him, that is not racial commentary. If Los Matadores did the same thing it wouldn't be a commentary on all Hispanic people either.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Benne posted:

Hope y'all ready for that Rosa Mendes push

Also lol at them loving up Lana's push so badly

They had Eddie Guerrero's daughter and they let her go twice.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
His mic work is good, but the content of it sucks. That's more creative's fault though.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Titus also tosses fools around like ragdolls and that's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

More stuff about 6:42

Can't wait until this is retitled "12 Rounds 4: 6:42"

• Locked thread