Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11p0y9z1XOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
with total sincerity i thank you for posting this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

quinoa is tasteless and bad

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

symbolic posted:

youre doing it wrong

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'd watch the video if it loving EXISTED OP.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

symbolic posted:

Yes it is, but slightly less than rice.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
David, that is a pot, not a pan.

Also, I'm now realizing that all the dialogue he wrote for Twin Peaks isn't quirky, it's just the way he talks, by announcing everything he's doing in explicit detail.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

i dont eat quinoa much but ill watch david lynch talk about it.

maybe he'll teach me to make it proper.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

criscodisco posted:

David, that is a pot, not a pan.

Also, I'm now realizing that all the dialogue he wrote for Twin Peaks isn't quirky, it's just the way he talks, by announcing everything he's doing in explicit detail.

I'm going to take this pan to the sink. And fill it. With. Fresh. Water.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wendigee posted:

I'd watch the video if it loving EXISTED OP.

oh poo poo I think I just got the joke

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

quinoa, broccoli, and a bunch of salt

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

David Lynch lives in a David Lynch movie.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

NecroMonster posted:

quinoa, broccoli, and a bunch of salt

Is that how you make a pile of poo poo? I always wondered.

CytotoxicTrev
Oct 30, 2010

So you see, without my help, they're toast!

Malloreon posted:

David Lynch lives in a David Lynch movie.

Yeah, I think the only difference between him here and his FBI Chief Gordon character on Twin Peaks is that he isn't wearing a hearing aid and yelling in this video

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

symbolic posted:

Yeah watch the video.

The pan is heavy and of copper.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

quinoa is bullshit i dont trust food thats pronounced way differently than the spelling

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

quinoa is bullshit i dont trust food thats pronounced way differently than the spelling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TobvW77tuwQ

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

Keenwa, and I eat it every chance I get.

The copper pan feels good and I fill it with lots of fresh

water.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Keenwah. How hard is that. I fixed your word for you... uh... people who made up the spelling for keenwah.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it's just a grain, doesn't taste much different than brown rice.

just don't eat it plain, or as the autist in this video does, nearly plain with a bunch of overcooked broccoli mixed it

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
this is just sitting taking a smoke thinking about all those little quinoas bubbling away in that pan

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
huh always thought it was pronounced quin-O-ah thanks acclaimed director Dave Lunch

CytotoxicTrev
Oct 30, 2010

So you see, without my help, they're toast!

Simstim posted:

this is just sitting taking a smoke thinking about all those little quinoas bubbling away in that pan

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Keeeenwah, is something, that I like to have for dinner. Every chance, I get.

Nomikos
Dec 31, 2003

I had no idea how Quinoa was pronounced so I came up with the dumbest possible way to say it that fit those letters, and went around saying it that way ironically. Keenwah. For some reason no one ever seemed to notice.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
full twin peaks now

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Nomikos posted:

I had no idea how Quinoa was pronounced so I came up with the dumbest possible way to say it that fit those letters, and went around saying it that way ironically. Keenwah. For some reason no one ever seemed to notice.

HEB's deli in Texas sells it by the pound mixed with cherry tomatoes, avocado slices and chives mixed with a little olive oil. It's better than you think.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
a completely silent laura dern is not sitting next to him the whole time

voted down

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Simstim posted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
see you in 19 minutes cause im only a minute in but i am going to go ahead and vote 5 for bringing this youtube content to the SA forums. really good find.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

see you in 19 minutes cause im only a minute in but i am going to go ahead and vote 5 for bringing this youtube content to the SA forums. really good find.

thanks man. its good to see you being positive in gbs, theres a lot of unnecessary negativity sometimes and while it can be funny to be snarky its also nice to be nice :)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
quinoa is a good source of protein, imho

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Harald posted:

quinoa is a good source of protein, imho

I found quinoa flour and they had an awesome recipe for pancakes. They taste amazing just add a little mashed banana and some blueberries

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
amazing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

20 minutes on the dot :blush:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I found quinoa flour and they had an awesome recipe for pancakes. They taste amazing just add a little mashed banana and some blueberries

thank you for the pointer

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
david lynch is truly :) norm macdonald is truly :) california is pretty :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

20 minutes on the dot :blush:

yeah thats how long it was do i have to take a quiz. jeez

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the reason i brought those 2 up specifically is because a lot of times people art gets mixed up with their personality.
i find it really refreshing and interesting that both of those guys are considered really shocking or brash or whatever sometimes they make people uncomfortable but they are some of the nicest wierd people in the world .... im sure they have their moments or whatever. but i find their personas very interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
so i guess im saying maybe gbs isnt full of hate filled bigot losers full of violence and in fact its just a bunch of human being losers posting on the internet

• Locked thread