Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I need to take some underwear photos for a job as a "sexy bartender"

can anyone please tell me how to get a legit full body pump beforehand to look bigger? tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Ramsus posted:

you're the worst, negative about everything in every thread for the most part

hates everything but sticks around

SA Forum Rules posted:

Respect the Mods and Writers: The moderators are here to keep the forums safe, sane, and secure. If they ask you to do something, please do it. Please do not harass or intentionally annoy the mods or insult the front page writers. If you do not like the mods or the moderation, feel free to not post here.

please stop breaking the forum rules franco, you're a top notch poster and we'd all be really sad to see you go

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
are there any compound back exercises around that i can do without needing a cable machine?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Aralan posted:

I just ate a whole pizza today, gonna see some dope gains this week

hey it's en bullshits new account

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Can I just run up and down all the stairs in my apartment building for leg day? The last time I did leg day I went over the top and literally could not walk for 3-4 days.

Plus it's hard work and no one be peepin your legs at the club/beach so long as they're not ridiculously tiny compared to your upper body

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
hmm but climbing stairs two at a time is like upwards lunges, and i thought lunges were even better for your rear end than squats are, they're like the assest exercise

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
lol, like i'd climb the stairs without a dumbell in each hand i thought that went without saying

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I have a very physical job and walk 15 mins to work and back each day which is nice cause it's like getting paid to work out but it also means I can't really crush it or do leg day at all because i have to be able to move and walk for work.

if only i was an unemployed adonis like so many gym rats, who can afford to lay in bed in agony for days after a superset

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Is it okay to use cardio machines and ellipticals occasionally so long as you always use maximum resistance?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Someone please post everything funny about planet fitness and crossfit

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

:laffo: it looks like he's in an incredible amount of pain and tired as gently caress but is gaining absolutely nothing as far as his health is concerned and is just loving up his bones and muscles all over the place

i am not a trained gymperson and i can see that just from observation

e: just noticed the guy in the background picking up and throwing a weight to the floor repeatedly. amazing.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Pesmerga posted:

Lol this planned me a meal that was 60% fat, 20% protein, 20% carbs.

every single meal it gave me for the day was 80% carbs

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Why are tiny children allowed at gyms, a place where people often lower or drop heavy amounts of weight from above them. Same for those fuckin crossfit dogs too, especially with assholes throwing bumper plates.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I believe you gentlemen have never heard of a SuperSet

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
the oldest form of resistance exercise is probably trying to stab your lovely spear made out of a stick and some flint into a creature hard enough to kill it

Poetic Justice posted:

please, work your rotator cuffs, goons. It's not glamorous but you will thank me later.

On it.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jul 31, 2015

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'm pretty sure that cavemen had a more varied/better diet than most people did once we started on widescale agriculture.

of course the paleo diet has nothing in common with what actual cavemen ate anyway, so that's retarded.

Does anyone remember the goon who lived in a tent in alaska and forced his wife to eat rotten meat?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
who even loving stretches anyway, it's like doing cardio. everyone talks about how good it is for you, but no one ever actually does it except for women

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Is Dom Mazaratti, aka BroScienceLife all-natural, cause I think I might be chris-benoit levels of disappointed if I find out he used juice.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
from the posts itt there seems to be little difference between pre-workout and a cocaine binge

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
what's the best way to convince your cardio bunny SO to stop using weights that are coloured pink and so small you can barely see them?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
thanks guys, aside from squats what are the crucial exercises for ladies to hit for a bangin bod?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Feminition posted:

all exercises men do basically

so just chest arms and shoulders, okay

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Goddamn my bi's are bigger than they've ever been right now. Groove greasing is definitely the way to go for me, and I just got a crazy pump from some curls too. It's moments like this that make you feel like you're accomplishing something :unsmith:

You seein' this bro? You fuckin' seein' this? *flexes*

e: gently caress 250lb fatasses telling me how bad diet soda is for me. just gently caress off, i used to work with a guy who did this until he got fired for being incompetent

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 7, 2015

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
worked out last night then immediately drank my smoothie made of spinach, nana, bloobs and strawbs with skim milk and 0 fat high protein yoghurt. 0 aches or pains today, is it super important to get your protein fix right after a workout for a good recovery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

notZaar posted:

I think stretching down is probably more important than whatever weird rear end salad smoothie you're eating.

but stretching is really boring and time not spent crushing weights

• Locked thread