Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

notZaar posted:

How do you spend all day doing one exercise?

Deadlift, sumo, deficit, stiff legged, then upper back accessory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Zzulu posted:

Speaking of sleep, I got poo poo sleep last night as well but I pushed really heavy weight at the gym today and felt great. Made no sense because I was like a zombie all other hours of the day

Iirc the sleep two nights before is more immediately important than the sleep the night before unless you are already drastically underrecovered

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Tony Homo posted:

I prefer doing chest and tris and back and bis. It fatigues the smaller muscle group enough so that I get a really good burn and pump. Also a nice banana/proteinpowder/fatfreemilk smoothie is refreshing after a hard work out.

I do upper back 4 times a week and biceps like once a month, but I generally train tris after chest and/or shoulders because it works out well recovery wise

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I could legit eat a full container of cottage cheese a day. poo poo is awesome, and super good for you.

Also lol if you don't think everyone posting in ylls isn't fat and gross. Like jebany said, all skinny fats

I also post my pic every chance I get because I'm ripped and feel the need for acceptance.

I haven't posted

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I could legit eat a full container of cottage cheese a day. poo poo is awesome, and super good for you.

Also lol if you don't think everyone posting in ylls isn't fat and gross. Like jebany said, all skinny fats

I also post my pic every chance I get because I'm ripped and feel the need for acceptance.

I haven't posted in ylls proper in years but from what I recall the majority of regulars are in much better shape than you

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Dum Cumpster posted:

Become a fat idiot

*licks lips*

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Kroc came out like five years ago, its weird that it is news now

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
skipping the gym to go surfing? that's a paddlin

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
great stuff.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Gaunab posted:

anyone have any significant testicle shrinkage when it comes to steroids?

hot dog day 99 posted some funny stories about hiding his shriveled balls from his girlfriend

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

UnfurledSails posted:

I had some workout buddies back in college. Even if we all mostly worked out on our own it was motivating to be around people who had similar goals. When I had trouble willing myself to go to the gym after a lovely day or something I would go "one of those assholes is probably at the gym lifting right now," and that would be enough.

So now I graduated and I know nobody here. I still eat right and count my calories, but lifting is much tougher, especially now that I'm on a deficit trying to lose about 20 pounds. I guess if I was bulking it would be easier but I hate being a fatass

finding cool people to lift with is often dependent on the gym. i've also tricked a number of buddies into lifting with me by convincing them they'd be really good at it

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Dum Cumpster posted:

Going chipotle and getting a double meat bowl. We've been over this. Eating a loaf of bread makes it hard to be a max protein meal.

if you are concerned about getting the best ratio of protein:(carbs + fats) then sure, but if you just want max protein get double meat hcicken strips on wheat

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Dum Cumpster posted:

Surely even a goon has a limit of how much they can fit in their gullet. I believe it becomes a volume problem.

that is my regular subway order, and i'm often hungry afterwords

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
i believe it was shakespeare who said "i gotta eat yeah even though i ate. no it ain't my birthday but i got my name on the cake"

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Why not just weigh 200 while also having abs? Happy soup day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

School my jabroni rear end on high bar vs low bar squat

High bar is better for building your quads, but both types of squats are good and they are pretty synergistic (I.e. working one will help improve the other)

• Locked thread